Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Everyone please post confirmation for any NY RSVPs include your size. I think I figured something out. I will explain later just do it. 

I dont know what gives someone the entitlement to unfold a chair, walk away and think that guarantees them a spot. More like guarantees a fight cause if i see a chair when i go campout later im skippin the mf'er and going straight to the head of the line and If someone gets loud with me over it im not even about to argue im just going to be scrapping hard and praying hard that i dont have to resort to a strap. I dont never leave my spot in line. I stand up in one spot the entire time in ACG boots and dont get fatigued. I eat and go to the restroom plenty of time before i camp. There should be no reason why you should leave a line. These are old school rules. Dudes got life bumped up if they think a person has to wait behind a chair. Dont none of you NTers bow down to a chair or the clown in it tommorow. Tell the owner go F him or herself. smh @ a chair

Let me guess dunk sports? Or you talking bout athletes shop? I remember getting my playoffs 13s a week early from there for retail nowadays they don't even sell kids sizes for retail :smh:
But the place I went to was in Shirley.
Yeah I did the cameras in Dunks in Bayshore back like 10 years ago..... Wow shirley your around my way I live in Middle Island small world!!!
I live in bellport, actually lived in Gordon heights when I was a real young kid.

damn i was entering the wrong hashtag for ntny only entered the right one for the firsst dm i sent >:

I dont know what gives someone the entitlement to unfold a chair, walk away and think that guarantees them a spot. More like guarantees a fight cause if i see a chair when i go campout later im skippin the mf'er and going straight to the head of the line and If someone gets loud with me over it im not even about to argue im just going to be scrapping hard and praying hard that i dont have to resort to a strap. I dont never leave my spot in line. I stand up in one spot the entire time in ACG boots and dont get fatigued. I eat and go to the restroom plenty of time before i camp. There should be no reason why you should leave a line. These are old school rules. Dudes got life bumped up if they think a person has to wait behind a chair. Dont none of you NTers bow down to a chair or the clown in it tommorow. Tell the owner go F him or herself. smh @ a chair

repped for use of the word "strap". This dude aint playing ya'll. Im afraid to even sit in my work chair after this rant.

2 hours of catching up on responses and 400 pages before the shoe releasing... this is truly

Passed by WSS Hawthorne last night, there were about 20 ghost chairs and some little 10 year old girl in line.... a 10 year old in about mid 50's degree weather which is cold for LA..... I can't believe ish like this is happening.... Wish a Social Worker was around too see it

CLOWN!!!

i agree man

if anything have some one stand in your spot

that leave a chair in line crap is ******ed

Back
Top Bottom