Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I really wanna know how the hell their Twitter system works. When I RSVPed the Gold Medal Lebron Xs for a friend in Portland, the tag was #lbjxgold, but I put #lbxgold instead and still got it. :lol:

i agree man

if anything have some one stand in your spot

that leave a chair in line crap is ******ed
Your avy is tha bizness!!!!
nthat.gif

I dont know what gives someone the entitlement to unfold a chair, walk away and think that guarantees them a spot. More like guarantees a fight cause if i see a chair when i go campout later im skippin the mf'er and going straight to the head of the line and If someone gets loud with me over it im not even about to argue im just going to be scrapping hard and praying hard that i dont have to resort to a strap. I dont never leave my spot in line. I stand up in one spot the entire time in ACG boots and dont get fatigued. I eat and go to the restroom plenty of time before i camp. There should be no reason why you should leave a line. These are old school rules. Dudes got life bumped up if they think a person has to wait behind a chair. Dont none of you NTers bow down to a chair or the clown in it tommorow. Tell the owner go F him or herself. smh @ a chair

I would rep but I'm over my daily limit. So I quoted.

repped for use of the word "strap". This dude aint playing ya'll. Im afraid to even sit in my work chair after this rant.

This **** right here might be some of the funniest stuff I've read in a while. I had people stand up and look over the wall to see why I was laughing.

local villa is giving out tickets on thursday at 12pm, and people have been lined up since earlier today.... I can't imagine waiting in line outside for 24 hours..

i put bred11, so close but wrong for both ntny and mercer, can never guess the right one

Back
Top Bottom