Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

If they haven't tweeted the close I assume they either have odd sizes available or just didnt get to tweet.

for DB9 I sent before the closed tweet but maybe 10 minutes in after opening on a size 12 but never got anything

This piss is going to feel extra good now after I sent it in the same minute.

this will be interesting. no tweet that the rsvp is over, yet no confirmation dm. This is either rigged or the 400-500 estimated amount is true.

I think when they have atleast 40% of the orders confirmed through DM by looking at their stock they often want to leave room for the campers and close the RSVP ASAP.

mine closed within 8 minutes and alot of people missed it.

I didnt though hopefully my theory is viable.

They looked like they had about 900 pairs of Concords last year in NTChi.  That whole downstairs room was full of them

Good Luck And be save everybody picking these up on friday..  i have 2 pairs to pick up so i'm going 2 deep just in case u never know 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was in the restroom when the Roosevelt open, got in an RSVP DM before it closed but I doubt I will get it. Great timing...had the roosevelt page open all day too waiting. SMH

Back
Top Bottom