Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I got it.. That and the app went off before I saw it on the desktop.

I dont know how people can laim 2seconds when it takes you 5 to type/copy paste the hashtag.

I expect this in the next however many pages
A: DM'd within 5 seconds
B: DM'd in no more than 10 seconds
C: DM'd in under a minute
D: DM'd 5 minutes later
An hour later...
A: Got my confirmation DM :pimp:
B: Didn't get my 10.5 :smh: F Nike I'm done with Jordans
C: WTF? NO DM BACK >: Mercer is rigged!
D: Got my size 15 :nthat:

This.

Yo, all you guys saying you're not getting the notifications on your phone are scaring me cuz that's what I'm relying on... :nerd:

for any of those that have checked out via paypal on NDC, how reliable is it? and does the cart hold system work even if you are checking out via paypal? ive only checked out in the past with CC so I wanna use some paypal funds.. thanks in advance 

Its really reliable, thats how I got my rookie galaxies...

Yeah, I haven't had any issues with NTSF text notifications coming through, but NTCHI definitely never came through on this one. Glad I had it up on my second monitor here at work or I would have never known (in time).

I sure as hell didn't get a text notification...but I was on auto refresh with 3 different pages... we'll see...

damn its not closed yet :wow:

Has anyone ever established that a RSVP not being closed has any bearing on how many pairs are available or how many people have RSVP'd? I thought it just came down to when the NT staff got around to sending something out.

Yo, all you guys saying you're not getting the notifications on your phone are scaring me cuz that's what I'm relying on... :nerd:

didnt get it on the cgix or these... i had to refollow them so i could get the last tweet with the hashtag

Last edited:
I didn't enter the FA one since the line was long by the time i was done with HOH. How come the numbers are so close together? Looks like they didn't mix up all the tickets and just grabbed a handful that's on top of the pile. They got more than 240 pairs, HOH probably got around 500 pairs.

im wishing i went to hoh instead...i went on my lunch and waited 15 mins at FA, went over to hoh saw the line and dipped...it was at least a 40 min wait...the bay area sucks...as my girlfriend would say, jordans are the new bopper thing to do... :smh:

I'd just like to take the time out and thank all you NTers who've been keeping company on this journey of lame proportions, camping infront of my computer, for the chance to spend $185.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

so raffle tickets & a social network i never used(twitter) is the only way to get new Js now?? looks like im screwed lol

Sent out my DMs at 3:22 and 3:23 respectively for NT Chicago for my pairs. I accidentally typed #Retro11 instead of #RetroXI for one of my pairs. Hope I still get confirmation for at least one of them

sent my dm and 5 mins later its closed

they aint playing fam.

Back
Top Bottom