Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just got my first succesful RSVP to Boston - does anyone know if they are going to be a pain like if you used Tim instead of Timothy or something like that?
How long did take you to respond to their Tweet? I responded withing 3 secs and still no word in my 8.5

Just scored an 8.5 on the Stealth foamposites on the NDC restock just now...hoping to get a size 9 on the Black and Red XI's from NTSF. :smile: Both pairs for friends in the service.

Just got my first succesful RSVP to Boston - does anyone know if they are going to be a pain like if you used Tim instead of Timothy or something like that?

possibly u shouldve used ur full name just in case

Just scored an 8.5 on the Stealth foamposites on the NDC restock just now...hoping to get a size 9 on the Black and Red XI's from NTSF.
smile.gif
Both pairs for friends in the service.
Congrats! Nice of you to get pairs for your friends.. Wish me luck waiting on NT Chicago

It is great to see people trying to help out others in this thread with RSVP.

I just hope you guys are doing it for free or a very minimal charge.

Just scored an 8.5 on the Stealth foamposites on the NDC restock just now...hoping to get a size 9 on the Black and Red XI's from NTSF. :smile: Both pairs for friends in the service.

glad to see the shoes go to those who really deserve it, and put their life on the line for all of us...gl fam, send out holiday wishes to your friends in the service and tell them thank you for all they do!

no confirmation from NikeChicago yet...I got through for the DB IXs and the Cool Grey IXs, guess my luck ran out lol congrats to those that got DMs back though!

I was in to NT Chicago in seconds of seeing it. Don't know how anyone can claim 2 seconds or 15 seconds or whatever when you don't truly know when it went live. Even refreshing constantly it may not be instantaneous. Fingers crossed, but still have my NTSF one to go if that failed.
Excellent observation. I assumed this was the case as well after numerous RSVP studies and experience.

wow nice come up. everyone so into the rsvp that they probably didn't even notice.

Back
Top Bottom