Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just got confirmation from Boston 
nthat.gif

just got another confirmation from Chicago :nerd:

they must have A LOT of pairs, cause I never win these things :lol:

btw, do anybody's confirmations say the size? neither of mine do...

Been e-camping all day and I just got a call from HoH Beverly Center telling me I locked down my size 10. I'm ridiculously happy right now. I only put in 1 ticket in the raffle too. I never win raffles... EVER. 

Last edited:
It is great to see people trying to help out others in this thread with RSVP.
I just hope you guys are doing it for free or a very minimal charge.

Wishing everyone luck. Yes sir, doing this for free. Been into shoes since the Black and Red XI 2001 release and it's hard to find people doing people favors nowadays.

just got another confirmation from Chicago :nerd:

they must have A LOT of pairs, cause I never win these things :lol:

None of the ones I've gotten mention size either. i that that was rather odd.

just got another confirmation from Chicago
nerd.gif

they must have A LOT of pairs, cause I never win these things
laugh.gif

Congrats! I hope I get lucky with Chi city as well! What size did you win in? If you dont mind me asking

Just scored an 8.5 on the Stealth foamposites on the NDC restock just now...hoping to get a size 9 on the Black and Red XI's from NTSF. :smile: Both pairs for friends in the service.

Good stuff. I got an extra 10 and 11.5 off the restock. :D

Why would they close NTSF when they do huge business? That's baffling.

I dunno. Thats what the word from my cousin who works there was a few months back, and now I heard other regular customers saying it as well. IT came up when I was standing in line at HOH for my raffle ticket.

Yeah NTSF closing when they're in the premier shopping area (Union Square) in one of the pre-imminent fashion centers of the U.S. is crazy talk. Just like if NT Chicago on Michigan Avenue closed. Nike has stores - and a limited amount - for a reason. It's all about image.

Back
Top Bottom