Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

If nobody knows the story behind the hashtag well here's a education to somebody that does not know... In "96" Jordan won his fourth nba championship on Father's Day and that same year the Chicago bulls got the best record in history with 72 wins

CONFIRMED NIKE CHI !
smokin.gif
Gyeah...just CWALKED MY entire living room and my wife and kids thought I was crazy!
May I ask what size??

If nobody knows the story behind the hashtag well here's a education to somebody that does not know... In "96" Jordan won his fourth nba championship on Father's Day and that same year the Chicago bulls got the best record in history with 72 wins

ahhh nothing like somebody who signed up 2 weeks ago schooling us. LMAFO

My boy just got a dm frm ntny for a 9. So if you sent a rsvp for sizes 9.5-15 and haven't received a dm you're done.

Did anyone get a mobile notification from NikeDC? pretty sure I didnt get one for the stealths or the breds

NTSF winners: did anybody who didnt get a mobile notification for when they went live get a DM back? im getting worried.

Back
Top Bottom