Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

first come first serve is the way to go. works even better when the employees used to hold your size, but now all this non sense with stupid raffles and twitter rsvp smh
mean.gif
Nah i prefer raffle, im not down with camping out for 24 hours or more for shoes. At least with the raffle i have a shot at not having to pay resellers price. Raffles also been good to me, I won Olympic 10 lebrons, pink/stealth foams, didnt want the pink foams entered raffle to help my cousin out. Missed out on these breds tho. Hopefully someone runs late at finishline or i win online.

Every RSVP I've done and won, I got a txt and iOS notification.  This one release, no txt or iOS notification.  Nike must of turned it off...

I think Twitter is having issues with mobile alerts. In my other hobby, a company that does special releases online tweets outs when the releases are up. There was one yesterday and like 90% of the people on their forum didn't get the tweet.

NTSF winners: did anybody who didnt get a mobile notification for when they went live get a DM back? im getting worried.
no i didn't, but they're going in the order in which the dm got recieved so don't get your hopes up yet 

Boston has a million pairs... I sent in a DM 5 minutes after they tweeted and just got confirm. Size 10.5

Back
Top Bottom