Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I wished FNL would have a time window as big as NT's
laugh.gif

anyone else not getting a shoe size with their confirmation...just saying "you have a spot in line for the #FathersDay. The launch will be 8am-9pm on 12/21. ID is required."...just curious to see what anyone else's says

Haven't gotten anything from NTSF, maybe it was just because I forgot that comma 
mean.gif
 no calls from any raffles either, and no finishline draft. Anyone receive a DM from NTSF even though they also forgot a comma after the #tag??

I didn't expect to get confirmed, b/c I had finals swamping me all ******g day today!!! But we got a 10 minute break and the twit landed 3 minutes after I got outside!!!!

NTSF must have ****tons of pairs, bc I sent it within the first minute and didn't get a reply until now. I sent 2 tweets... one for a sz 9 and one for a sz 9.5... I D K which size I won, but I'll take the W. 

EDIT: GRAPEAPE, I GOT DAT **** HOMIE! CHIEF THAT BLUE THAI

Last edited:
Sent mine within the first 15 seconds after they posted the rsvp open tweet. Just got my DM a couple of minutes ago so I would say it took about a hour to get a DM back from them.
So I hope that means i still have a chance, still nothing back from NTSF and I did mine like 30-35 seconds after the initial tweet

btw I just wanna say be careful on friday getting pair/s and to those who didnt get anything please be smart! KILLING AINT WORTH IT FOR JUST A PAIR OF SHOES!!!just better luck next time!

still no "all DMs have been sent" tweet from NTSF, so iam still alive i guess....barely though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom