Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

C
[/quoteCongrats homie

I find it weird that i didnt get the initial RSVP mobile text message from NTSF but just got their text saying the RSVP is closed. That happen to anyone else?

Vegas confirmed within 6 min of my 2nd Dm putting a Capital "J" in the hashtag hmmmmmm

Sent first one 13 secs after tweet

if you dont mind me asking, when did you get your DM and how long after they tweeted did you get your DM in?

Sent mine within the first 15 seconds after they posted the rsvp open tweet. Just got my DM a couple of minutes ago so I would say it took about a hour to get a DM back from them.

LOL @ people mad at Finishline forgetting what happened last time. if you get picked u have a 2 hr window to pick up your shoes. they only select enough winners based on how many shoes are available at each store. 

i asked them on twitter and FB and that is what they told me

Did the same under my girl name and it just worked too... LMAO guess alot of people didnt capitalize that J

It looks like alot of people are getting a pair  this is good news.. i could care less if everybody and there babysitter gotta pair these are in my top 5 i needed these again. i won't break em out for a while anyway

if the store has hundreds of pairs, they might be sending out DMs for the next hour or two might be longer

Last edited:
Slow down homie I'm not on here to be talkin smack and it doesn't matter if I've been on here for 2 weeks or 2 years, I was just putting my input just in case anybody did not understand the hashtag but obviously you want to be a smart *** and make smart *** remarks and wanna impress the Nike talk crew then go on then but let it be known that on Friday I am picking up 2 pairs of the 11 in the broward area...

so do most people on here, you aint a real sneakerhead if you dont have atleast a pair on lock by now, you preaching to the congregation. you aint special

Slow down homie I'm not on here to be talkin smack and it doesn't matter if I've been on here for 2 weeks or 2 years, I was just putting my input just in case anybody did not understand the hashtag but obviously you want to be a smart *** and make smart *** remarks and wanna impress the Nike talk crew then go on then but let it be known that on Friday I am picking up 2 pairs of the 11 in the broward area...

Have to agree with u bro. Most of niketalk member rate u by your sign in date and post count. Wha a shame.

I remember them old days it was so hardto create an account. Now its so easy.

Back
Top Bottom