Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So my DM for NIKELA says"you have a spot in line" . Sounds like "you have a CHANCE at getting them" to me. First time doing this through twitter so is this my size or just any size leftover?

If you come into NikeLA anytime between 8am-6pm, and show them your ID, they will give you a pair in the size you RSVP'ed for.

They have every pair labeled with a name on a sticky note in the back room so nothing shady will happen.

Last edited:
Just got another from NTLA... That's the last one I was waiting on.

They're still not done. Keep hope alive if you still haven't received one.

If they've been consistently pumping them out this whole time they must have around 7-900 Pair. Their stockroom ain't even that big so I'm curious to see how it's looking on pickup day.

Last edited:

Bless mom and pop shops no head aches. didn't even get a stupid price. The patent leather on these from the 2001 pair is so much smaller. I think it may even be smaller then the CDP pack pair.

Black and red '01, CDP, 2012

Good luck fellas. Be safe out there this friday....

Kinda annoyed that I replied to Roosevelt Field within the minute and got nothing back.. More so annoyed that twitter stopped sending me tweets as text messages. To all those that secured their pair congratulations.. for the rest of us.. lets set our alarms and try our best Saturday morning

Same happened to me. I thought I did something wrong. I got a text saying dms were closed.

i'm Lost ! i got the "DM" from Nike NYC ,but no size ? What do i do next ? :nerd:

i got a message saying "_____ ________, You have a SPOT in line for the #AJBRED. The Launch will be 8am-6pm on 12/21. ID is required.

i sent a DM back (just to make sure) saying "I'll be there"

Do i just walk in during the time frame that was given asking for a size?

Or i just got a DM JUST to CAME OUTSIDE ?:rolleyes

i'm Lost ! i got the "DM" from Nike NYC ,but no size ? What do i do next ? :nerd:
i got a message saying "_____ ________, You have a SPOT in line for the #AJBRED. The Launch will be 8am-6pm on 12/21. ID is required.
i sent a DM back (just to make sure) saying "I'll be there"
Do i just walk in during the time frame that was given asking for a size?
Or i just got a DM JUST to CAME OUTSIDE ?:rolleyes

Yes. You walk in during the time frame, and they will give you the size that you RSVP'ed for.
no shady FNL business for Niketowns

Just got another from NTLA... That's the last one I was waiting on.
They're still not done. Keep hope alive if you still haven't received one.
If they've been consistently pumping them out this whole time they must have around 7-900 Pair. Their stockroom ain't even that big so I'm curious to see how it's looking on pickup day.
I hope :/ went out still no DM But keeping the hope alive 

Back
Top Bottom