Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm batting .0000 since the DM thing started earlier this yr. I just don't trust the net anymore. Live in Houston and considering camping out at a Dept store. I'm in my 30's and feel dumb for even considering. My wife knowing me for 13 years still doesn't understand. My parents laugh saying, "you are still doing that." Don't know what to do. Morale is low at my house...not gonna lie. Hopefully the newer NDC website will be good to me. Making the wife wake up early to help. Congrats to all that received the DM.

I'm 4/4 today at SM and LA.... kinda surprised no shady stuff today...
not to knock you. but it seems like a lot of people are getting mutliple pairs through rsvp, while guys like me needing 1 pair are striking out.
funny how they set it up so it can be fair (1 pair per person) but never enforced... sigh.. congrats though...

Confirmation from NTSM. That makes a total of 3 so far, but I'm only picking up 1. I might get lucky with my other raffle tickets tomorrow as well.

Nike Towns and House of Hoops seemed to have gotten the majority of pairs.

I'm batting .0000 since the DM thing started earlier this yr. I just don't trust the net anymore. Live in Houston and considering camping out at a Dept store. I'm in my 30's and feel dumb for even considering. My wife knowing me for 13 years still doesn't understand. My parents laugh saying, "you are still doing that." Don't know what to do. Morale is low at my house...not gonna lie. Hopefully the newer NDC website will be good to me. Making the wife wake up early to help. Congrats to all that received the DM.
sorry to hear that. i suggest watching this video. it shows a great method to secure your pair fast. hope it works out. 

Tomorrow is game time for the raffle holders.  Sounds like there aren't many of us in here lol.  It's all they had around here. I'll be waiting on those calls, excusing my self from meetings and staying out of elevators!

What size do you wear?

not to knock you. but it seems like a lot of people are getting mutliple pairs through rsvp, while guys like me needing 1 pair are striking out.
funny how they set it up so it can be fair (1 pair per person) but never enforced... sigh.. congrats though...

read my previous posts... I helped many people out on NT today all over the country for FREE cuz I said I was feeling the holiday giving spirit...

read my previous posts... I helped many people out on NT today all over the country for FREE cuz I said I was feeling the holiday giving spirit...
I helped someone with a pair in SF and it paid off with someone hooking me up with a pair in LA under my girl's name

Damn I didn't get squat back and I sent to all three of the NYC locations within 5 seconds
mean.gif

Online or bust for me
your avi tho...O.O

This is me in 7 years. :rofl: I would never consider camping though. I haven't done so in years.

Looks like NikeScottsdale will be my go to spot for releases now.  Nothing shady ever goes down there.  Wish I could say the same for footlockers and finishline

I can't stand this DM [bleep]. Mostly because I'm not a tweeter user and signed up just for the DM bs. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom