Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

How are people receiving multiple RSVP's from the same locations? I sent two DM's with diferent names and was told I would no longer be eligible because of that

For any of the cats who got lots of DM's, PM a a czar !! Lol

Hellllppppppppppp !!!!!! APB !!!!!

Shout out to all the dudes talking about if you dont get a pair you didnt do your homework.... since when did a raffle require going to school??? Yea... It really shouldnt be this hard feel like im going through an intensive college course just to buy some f'n sneakers.... would have rather waited in line than all this....hopefully NDC comes through. I dont have time to sit and watch tweets nor is this raffle thing working because everyone is having their whole family and friends enter for them. My boy bought 38 dollars worth of shoe cleaner just to get extra tickets for a shiek raffle. This. Is. Sad.

How are people receiving multiple RSVP's from the same locations? I sent two DM's with diferent names and was told I would no longer be eligible because of that
i sent 2 for a fellow nter and my friend and i came through for friend. 

First got my DM confirmation from NikeLasVegas at 8:40pm  Size: 8.5
Then got my DM confirmation from NikeNYC at 10:44pm Size: 8

-Won my 2nd consecutive RSVP in Vegas since the DB 9s (Size:8.5)

-Lost in NikeNYC for the DB 9s(size: 8.5)

And did it for both within the same time frame

Looks like I'm better off living in Vegas.
happy.gif

I hate you all who are locking down pairs in LA 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm getting ready to leave tomorrow morning and my anxiety is kicking in that I won't get a pair. Hopefully some homies come through for me. Or I'll be hunting for a resell 14 
mean.gif

At least I'll enjoy a few weeks in Japan & Singapore!

Shout out to all the dudes talking about if you dont get a pair you didnt do your homework.... since when did a raffle require going to school??? Yea... It really shouldnt be this hard feel like im going through an intensive college course just to buy some f'n sneakers.... would have rather waited in line than all this....hopefully NDC comes through. I dont have time to sit and watch tweets nor is this raffle thing working because everyone is having their whole family and friends enter for them. My boy bought 38 dollars worth of shoe cleaner just to get extra tickets for a shiek raffle. This. Is. Sad.
salute.

So over 4 hours of waiting I finally get a DM from NTSF. Hell yeah! So far I'm 7-12 in this RSVP.

I wish they would release this like they did with the Cool Grey. Good luck everyone.

Had to check one last time before going to bed and no DM from NTSF for me. Got three raffles tomorrow at Champs, FTL, and FA. Cool thing is they are going to email the winners instead of calling. So no having to be a slave to the phone all day. If that doesn't pan out its NDC or bust. Hopefully they will be as available as the bred IV's were.

hey i got two dms with the same name and nothing mentioned about me being ineligible like the guy on the last page, am i still good?

First got my DM confirmation from NikeLasVegas at 8:40pm  Size: 8.5
Then got my DM confirmation from NikeNYC at 10:44pm Size: 8

-Won my 2nd consecutive RSVP in Vegas since the DB 9s (Size:8.5)

-Lost in NikeNYC for the DB 9s(size: 8.5)

And did it for both within the same time frame

Looks like I'm better off living in Vegas.
happy.gif
haha nice

It looks like I got hold of the right guy at the wrong time. I asked a next cat yesterday, but didn't get pointed in the right direction. Wish he just sent me the right way ! Cause the dude that helped nuff of the heads in here is good people's !! ( just spoke ) He should be dubbed king around here !! As far as I am concerned he just earned a purple hart !! And didn't have to leave the city !! Lol

Back
Top Bottom