Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

ntsf came trough on my pair. I thought I didnt make it but shazaam. I went cold on all the raffles tho.

Same here, finally got through! Although to be honest, I was a lot more prepared for this compared to other releases (sent the DM in 5 sec)
Yeah, I sat at my computer and didn't take my eyes off of it from 10 till NikeLA, NikeSM, and NikeSF all tweeted. 
laugh.gif

Same here, finally got through! Although to be honest, I was a lot more prepared for this compared to other releases (sent the DM in 5 sec)
Mine was sent 3min after the tweet because I was at work. Just glad I still got in

Just left my usual spot super pissed just seen bout 3 people and 30 empty chairs 30 before release this is getting out of pocket now. Same spot last year for the concords people didn't start camping till the night before

I'm batting .0000 since the DM thing started earlier this yr. I just don't trust the net anymore. Live in Houston and considering camping out at a Dept store. I'm in my 30's and feel dumb for even considering. My wife knowing me for 13 years still doesn't understand. My parents laugh saying, "you are still doing that." Don't know what to do. Morale is low at my house...not gonna lie. Hopefully the newer NDC website will be good to me. Making the wife wake up early to help. Congrats to all that received the DM.
I'm 30 and in Houston as well...I'm Also camping out for first time since 2005... Hope to grab a pair cuz no online for me whatsoever

Smh Waited all day and no DM back from neither Niketown LA or Santa Monica. Must be my twitter picture that turned off the guy in charge of RSVP . I was looking too gangster on my twitter profile. 

I still think this release is not that limited though since multiple people have received double DM. My guess is the quantity is more than Bred IV

A Dub Beta Is A BEAST When it Comes To The RSVP Game :wow: :wow: :wow:

MAAAAAAAD Respect Brother! You Have Been Crowned King After That Display Of Holiday Giving!

If Only We Had A Niketown Still Out Here In Denver :smh:

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

To the guys that double rvsp. I doubt you guys can get two pairs under the same name

ill try though, but ill arrive at two very different times, once with beard and once shaved, if they ask tell them i have a twin and show them a different ID

Back
Top Bottom