Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Question:

Did they change it from midnight to 8am because people on the west coast weren't able to get pairs due to the time difference? Because I remember when you could cop a pair of shoes at midnight, but it never crossed my mind about the west coast. How did they get their pairs?
When it was midnight est it was 9pm pst so now they made it harder for the west coast people...

Got a hired gun to get me my 11.5 from Roosevelt. I did the RSVP myself for my brother's size 10, got in within 9 seconds and I was successful. I tried both the mobile text and through the comp. I usually NEVER get the RSVP so I believe it was a combination of two things:
1.) They probably make more 10s than 11.5s because it is a more popular size therefore I picked the right size to RSVP
2.) 9 seconds via the computer is pretty fast so I think there might be hope that it is a first come first serve.
I was one of the people who felt it was rigged but now I realize there are so many people using apps/computer programs that your size and how fast you do it DOES matter. Some of the people that are saying they get successful after a minute or two must be trying for a size 15 or 7.5 but if they aren't I have no theory on why they get picked....
Sooo did you get your 11.5? If so congrats. 

Can someone tell me what time the J's go up on most websites? 8am EST?

And can we store credit card info on these sites for quicker check out?

Yes for 8 am est....

NDC you cannot store credit card info

Finishline you can

I don't know about eastbay/ftl/footaction/champs

Question:

Did they change it from midnight to 8am because people on the west coast weren't able to get pairs due to the time difference? Because I remember when you could cop a pair of shoes at midnight, but it never crossed my mind about the west coast. How did they get their pairs?

Its 9pm on the Coast when its midnight in the east bruh, it was never a problem.....the time change now makes it harder on people out west cause we have to be up before 5am to catch a release online.....

Never bought from nike roosevelt, they do shady stuff there?
No clue, better safe then sorry though ya' know? 
When it was midnight est it was 9pm pst so now they made it harder for the west coast people...
You know, I was about to say that sucks. But in all honestly it's not that bad. Unless of course it interferes with work, but that was probably one of the major problems. 

Question:

actually harder for east coast people since shoes drop at 8am and shoes release in store at 8am... you get double screwed compared to west coast tries online at 5am then can go to the store by 8am if they miss out.

Haha I just went to a kings game last night and I have been working non-stop at my work due to this being the busiest month of the year and I had it in my mind that today is Friday. So here I am at 5am trying to find the XI's on NDC and striking out. ...... oh its only Thursday you say? I am an idiot! Back to bed.

Finishline, FTL/Champs/Eastbay, NDC are all 8 am.

I believe the only one you can store info is FNL but stay away from them because they are NOTORIOUS for cancelling orders days after the release

Hint:

1)Use Chrome and have your CC info saved for autofill

or

2)Have all your info ready on a word document and copy and paste. The longest thing to type is the number so copy and paste that first.

Practice practice practice. These should not be hard to get if you know the process. Go on all the websites and practice the checkout process. Get all the way to the last step and don't hit the "Submit Order Button".

And to all the dudes camping or picking up in store, BE CAREFUL. If you can, BRING SOMEONE. There WILL be people lurking in bushes and whatnot waiting for dudes to come out with Footlocker bags in the parking lot. If you don't feel safe, ask a security guard to walk you to your car. Might be overkill but be smart. These are XIs, these are the shoes that EVERYONE cares about every year.

NO SHOE IS WORTH GETTING HURT OVER

Last edited:
whoever is sharing the app is an f'ing moron! why would you share something that give you an edge, that will spread like wildfire to the entire sneaker community? this will render the program completely useless if everyone is using it. You guys are like women flaunting, and cant help. :smh:

MEMPHIS JUST CAN'T HELP IT BRO.

SHARING THE APP?

:lol:

DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT. NO ONE HAS THE APP I'M USING BUT ME AND MY BROTHER. WHY? BECAUSE I JUST FINISHED CREATING IT YESTERDAY. DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE USING BUT MINE IS HOMEGROWN....

THOUGH I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHERS FLOATING AROUND HERE WHICH YOU GUYS ARE KEEPING SOOOOOO SECRETIVE.

For anyone that is a 10.5 and that is in Chicago or Seattle, I am letting those pairs go into the wild...so if you get there near the end of the allotted time period, they will maybe let you scoop them up? Anyways, it's on to the UK sites and NDC/Eastbay/Finishline stories...can't wait! :tongue:

actually harder for east coast people since shoes drop at 8am and shoes release in store at 8am... you get double screwed compared to west coast tries online at 5am then can go to the store by 8am if they miss out.
I'm sure both sides have their own perks. Lets not start a East Coast vs West Coast thing. You all know what happened last time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm sure both sides have their own perks. Lets not start a East Coast vs West Coast thing. You all know what happened last time.:lol: :lol: :lol:

scratches head... what????

Finishline, FTL/Champs/Eastbay, NDC are all 8 am.

I believe the only one you can store info is FNL but stay away from them because they are NOTORIOUS for cancelling orders days after the release

Hint:
1)Use Chrome and have your CC info saved for autofill
or
2)Have all your info ready on a word document and copy and paste. The longest thing to type is the number so copy and paste that first.

Practice practice practice. These should not be hard to get if you know the process. Go on all the websites and practice the checkout process. Get all the way to the last step and don't hit the "Submit Order Button".

And to all the dudes camping or picking up in store, BE CAREFUL. If you can, BRING SOMEONE. There WILL be people lurking in bushes and whatnot waiting for dudes to come out with Footlocker bags in the parking lot. If you don't feel safe, ask a security guard to walk you to your car. Might be overkill but be smart. These are XIs, these are the shoes that EVERYONE cares about every year.

NO SHOE IS WORTH GETTING HURT OVER

Excited man, got that autofill for errythang. I'll probably fail anyway lol :lol: :frown:

:lol: i knew what you were talking about... but it didnt make sense in the context of the conversation :smh:

Excited man, got that autofill for errythang. I'll probably fail anyway lol
laugh.gif
frown.gif
Why is everyone trippin'? Once the item is in your cart you have like 15-20 minutes to check out then it gets booted from your cart. For the Stealth Foams I woke up at 7:45am got them in my cart at 8:03am had to take a dump so I did that then checked out and paid at like 8:18am. 

Excited man, got that autofill for errythang. I'll probably fail anyway lol :lol: :frown:
Why is everyone trippin'? Once the item is in your cart you have like 15-20 minutes to check out then it gets booted from your cart. For the Stealth Foams I woke up at 7:45am got them in my cart at 8:03am had to take a dump so I did that then checked out and paid at like 8:18am. 

I'm moreso concerned about when the link goes live. Don't ninjas get the links early somehow?

So my last hope was NDC and eastbay Friday morning.. And sure enough I have to travel for work exactly at 7am (8am EST))... dang it... Now im going to figure out a way to take my laptop with me to get online and order them..
Can't you use your cell phone?

No different twitter account, same first and last name.
However on one my name is all lowercase and the other I have capital letters for the first letter in my first and last name.
Curious to know how that goes at the Nike store. Post with more info when you get your pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom