Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Could be wrong but I thought it was $250 as well. Ive ordered a few things and they came to over $200 and I have never been hit with a custom fee.

correct me if i'm wrong but i thought any thing that comes out to $ 200 or over automatically gets hit with a customs fee.. could be wrong tho have yet to go the uk route
Thought it was $250 i've got off snipes before....
Yeah i think it was 250 just trying to figure some stuff out cause i have one chance today to try and win a pair for somebody from ftl but if i don't get a call, i wanna at least give that person some other options that they can try there self.. 

my spot's already started getting rowdy last night, and they're 25 deep. its just amazing to me that they would camp over 48 hours for these when the camping started less than 20 hours before RD for the Concords.

I cannot emphasize this enough to everyone here, BE SAFE. I almost got my DB9's stolen from me at NTLA, and I'm just thankful that
A) There was a taxi driver nearby that came out with a phone in his hand
B) The guy wasn't strapped.

Regardless of whether you have a RSVP or not, you not safe until you get to your home with your kicks. Like another dude said before me, there will be shady people lurking in the parking lot, and then you got some lunatics also lurking around with that 12-21-12 business so you already know how that's gonna go. I'll be camping with some homies that are a bit more street smart than I am in case anything happens either tonight or morning of release.

This goes out ESPECIALLY to you guys camping at WSS. Be careful everyone. Both East Coast and West.

Last edited:
Yep. I remember last year, it was 110 pounds and now we're looking at 139 or so. Big difference. Good thing to note that some of the shops will take VAT away so that will help.

I wish these were 110GBP like the Condords were last year, I copped off CT for $140usd total because I used the %15 coupon code they offered for new customers. Big change in UK prices this year :smh: :smh:

my spot's already started getting rowdy last night, and they're 25 deep. its just amazing to me that they would camp over 48 hours for these when the camping started less than 20 hours before RD for the Concords.
I cannot emphasize this enough to everyone here, BE SAFE. I almost got my DB9's stolen from me at NTLA, and I'm just thankful that
Regardless of whether you have a RSVP or not, you not safe until you get to your home with your kicks. Like another dude said before me, there will be shady people lurking in the parking lot, and then you got some lunatics also lurking around with that 12-21-12 business so you already know how that's gonna go. I'll be camping with some homies that are a bit more street smart than I am in case anything happens either tonight or morning of release.
This goes out ESPECIALLY to you guys camping at WSS. Be careful everyone. Both East Coast and West.
Are we going to die? I'm scared 
frown.gif

The manager I talked to yesterday said once you get your shoes please go to your car and go home b/c its going to be bad. How refreshing I thought haha

The manager I talked to yesterday said once you get your shoes please go to your car and go home b/c its going to be bad. How refreshing I thought hahaa
And i have 2 pair i have to walk out with one from champs and one from fnl. i'm going 2 deep at least u never know 

Last edited:
OH YES....PEOPLE WILL BE LIKE SALTINE CRACKERS COME TOMORROW....SALTY!! I'm very thankful I don't have to depend on the websites tomorrow for these releases. I think sites will crash in .000001 seconds.

Who got confirmed for 21Mercer. I don't understand, I get confirmed at Roosevelt, NikeNYC, and Boston. But Mercer, the one that I made sure I sent the DM faster than any others I wasn't confirmed. Are they really that shady? 
i was able to reserve there, although they did take a while to reply w a dm

And i have 2 pair i have to walk out with one from champs and one from fnl. i'm going 2 deep at least u never know 

bring someone with you to carry that 2nd pair, or do what I did

Go get a bag at Sears or something, and just put your footlocker bag inside it :lol:

i remember hearing about the Stickup Boys ganking people walking around with Gold Boxes from the DMP release... stores gave customers Clear trash bags because they didnt have bags big enough to fit the shoes :smh:

i remember hearing about the Stickup Boys ganking people walking around with Gold Boxes from the DMP release... stores gave customers Clear trash bags because they didnt have bags big enough to fit the shoes
mean.gif
That's why I bring a knife. Just in case and besides, I've always wanted to cut someone haha 

Got 2 RSVPs at NTLV (one for myself, one for my friend who is up for the trip), but I'm in San Diego... Debating though whether it's worth trip since we'd be missing work..

Back
Top Bottom