Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

This is what this shoe represents. 90% of these hypebeasts don't even know what this image is about.
After winning the Championship in 96. "This is for Daddy" - Michael Jordan

THIS.

No isn't. NT isn't the only website dedicated to Jordan releases and there is also this thing called Social Media. Believe me, NT is a very small amount of shoe heads in this country lurkers or not. That list right there is circulating through millions of people on Twitter right now so there is no reason for anyone to get mad about a list that's already being seen by many people anyway.

Do you see how many questions are asked about those sites?

So yes, it is new information to many.

No one ever said that NT is the only site with that information. Some of you just argue to argue.

I remember thinking Mike was crazy when he wouldn't let anyone get the ball from him.
For those of you that want a little history lesson on what some of us consider the golden era of basketball.
There was no HD so don't bother clicking the gear. :lol:

:lol: @ Detlef Schrempf on MJ at the end. I was about 9 when this came on and all I could remember was hating MJ. Not because he was trash just because he was too good. And being older now you hate that you really appreciated that era.

Do you see how many questions are asked about those sites?
So yes, it is new information to many.
No one ever said that NT is the only site with that information. Some of you just argue to argue.

Not trying to argue all i'm saying is at most there are what? A few hundred lurkers? Ya'll worried about them when in reality that's a small minority of people who know about that list? What about the "lurkers" on Twitter? That's all i'm saying.

damn i hate tht nyc tax man ima have to pay 200 witht the obscene 8.875% tax

here is my gift:
if you have a discovercard you can save 10-15% at eastbay, footlocker, finishline and ndc. log onto your account online and click shop discover. find those retailers and click the link taking you to their site. boom - shop away and your savings will show up as cash back bonus on your next statement. u have to follow the link from the discover site tho. just paying with your discovercard will get u nothing. don't use the twitter link - search for the product. i know this is probably common knowledge to those with the card but i went a good year before my homeboy pointed this out to me.

keep your eyes peeled for alot of these today :nerd: and play nice everyone....
Nike.com
Eastbay.com
Finishline.com
Footlocker.com
Footaction.com
Champs.com
Jimmyjazz.com
Dickssportinggoods.com
Nbastore.com
Offspring.co.uk (230)
Soleheaven.com 00:00 gmt 21st
Shelta.eu (230)
Oqium.nl
Premierskateboarding.com
Swishbasketball.net (co.uk)
Milkskate.com
Size.co.uk
Ubiqlife.com
Madkickz.com
Cooshti.com
Urbanindustry.co.uk
Crookedtongues.com
Sneakersnstuff.com
Endclothing.co.uk
Wellgosh.com
Snipesshop.de
Natterjacks.com
Hanon-shop.com
Shopmyoslife.com
Footasylum.com
Store.premierboutique.com
Caliroots.com
Packershoes.com
Stickabush.com
Deadstock.ca
Titolo.ch
Kickz.com
Rarebreedfootwear.com
Sneakerhead.com
Deadstockshoes.com
Ycmc.com
Extrabutterny.com
Kithnyc.com
Karmaloop.com
Wishatl.com
C-apsule.com
Thegoodwillout.com
Tresbienshop.com
Sneakerpolitics.com
Starcowparis.com
Snkrs.com
Solebox.com
Featuresneakerboutique.com
Rimenyc.com
Thepremierstore.com
Academy-clothes.co.uk
Lacelocked.com
Shelflife.co.za
Rockcitykicks.com
43einhalb.com
Coverchord.com
Othshop.ca
Shoebizsf.com
Jdsports.co.uk

:rofl:

Damn i just got ****** over by my store I cant get my pair now.. Any employees on here know if i get em online if i could use the employee discount?

Glad I got my 2001 pair also. I'm in Pittsburg and you're right, it's ridiculous now. See how the line hits the corner and past the parking garage? Crazy. :smh:

Damn that was Sun Valley? lol, Similar around all around the Bay. Serramonte was pretty long too. I remember when I worked near Sun Valley on Contra Costa blvd back in the day, cool grey 4's dropped 9/2004 and wasn't able to make it to Sheik till 11. Called and the guy actually held it under my name till I could come. Won't ever see those days again.

Those awful t-shirts.
sick.gif

Bring this one back. I rember having this and the Orlando Magic shooting shirts back in the day.

Soo many posts in this thread..

I just look at join dates.. 

11/2012 and 12/2012 gets skipped..

Especially if its them long paragraphs..

WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?!

I LEAVE FOR A COUPLE HOURS TO HANDLE SOME BUSINESS HERE AT WORK AND THE THREAD JUMPS ALMOST 40 PAGES?

GOD DAMN.

Back
Top Bottom