Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

damn this shirt lol :smh:

horrible :x

keep your eyes peeled for alot of these today
nerd.gif
and play nice everyone....
Nike.com
Eastbay.com
Finishline.com
Footlocker.com
Footaction.com
Champs.com
Jimmyjazz.com
Dickssportinggoods.com
Nbastore.com
Offspring.co.uk (230)
Soleheaven.com 00:00 gmt 21st
Shelta.eu (230)
Oqium.nl
Premierskateboarding.com
Swishbasketball.net (co.uk)
Milkskate.com
Size.co.uk
Ubiqlife.com
Madkickz.com
Cooshti.com
Urbanindustry.co.uk
Crookedtongues.com
Sneakersnstuff.com
Endclothing.co.uk
Wellgosh.com
Snipesshop.de
Natterjacks.com
Hanon-shop.com
Shopmyoslife.com
Footasylum.com
Store.premierboutique.com
Caliroots.com
Packershoes.com
Stickabush.com
Deadstock.ca
Titolo.ch
Kickz.com
Rarebreedfootwear.com
Sneakerhead.com
Deadstockshoes.com
Ycmc.com
Extrabutterny.com
Kithnyc.com
Karmaloop.com
Wishatl.com
C-apsule.com
Thegoodwillout.com
Tresbienshop.com
Sneakerpolitics.com
Starcowparis.com
Snkrs.com
Solebox.com
Featuresneakerboutique.com
Rimenyc.com
Thepremierstore.com
Academy-clothes.co.uk
Lacelocked.com
Shelflife.co.za
Rockcitykicks.com
43einhalb.com
Coverchord.com
Othshop.ca
Shoebizsf.com
Jdsports.co.uk
Good looks

Released today here in the Philippines, i"m sure these are gonna be plenty for everyone. just wanna share pics, overall i like the quality of the shoe not bad, cant go wrong with black/red XIs
Pics: 2012 release

2012s and OGs.
looks good Pare!

From your fellow Pinoy brethren here in NY!

Is it easier to become a member of NT now a days? Just curious
yes, a lot easier.

i may have just joined. but i remember you had to dang near go thru hell and come back before you can become a member. also you would need a certain amount of post count before you can start posting pix.

Most peeps on NT is still the same. they rate you by when you join and your post count. peeps flame you if your a newbie... nothing new. thats one thing that hasnt changed.

but there are a few good members here.

let the flamming begin!

Nope, said it won't work.  Pre order wa sone or two posts later.  His first one just said, don't use that, it won't work.  Gotcha buddy, thanks for all your help.  Use your code and miss out.

Happy Holidays

Wow. You really don't know what you are talking about lmao. I'm done because you hopped in a convo and don't know what the hell you talking about.

Can tell you can't read. If you go jump in a convo, READ. I got mines on lock already and I am not getting them from EndClothing. Come in Driding and don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
It's called laziness.
The list of sites is posted and watch throughout the day how many people will come in here and ask the same damn question about which sites are releasing.
Too lazy to even READ!!!!

Man if nobody wants to check 500 pages I can understand that. Ya'll dudes man........its like ya'll have this elitist attitude. If someone needs help how about help them out and keep it moving? Isn't that what Niketalk is about? But we live in a time where dudes are buying 10 kicks per shoe when they have 2 feet so its whatever.

Nobody has to search 500 pages... There's a search bar!!

Search Keywords and it will find it for you... THE COMPUTER AND SITE DO 90 PERCENT OF THE DAMN WORK!!!! All you gotta do is type!

Last edited:
Nobody has to search 500 pages... There's a search bar!!
Search Keywords and it will find it for you... THE COMPUTER AND SITE DO 90 PERCENT OF THE DAMN WORK!!!! All you gotta do is type!

Well see I know that. But if someone didn't I don't understand why not tell them and keep it moving? And now you got dudes mad people showing you sites where to get them? That's that elitist ish that gives all shoeheads a bad name. Its a shoe for goodness sakes. And this ain't about you this just a mini rant of some of the stuff i've seen going on in here. This release is truly bringing the worst out of people man.

But you're right. You click the search function it will direct to some things. For instance, all you have to do is type in "eastbay.com" and it will bring up a list.

Giving everything to these lurkers . . .
Yall something else man forreal

Now it's crazy because you have people constantly asking what's SH, SNS and End

Then we wonder why these overseas sites raise prices and have their sites crash.

Regular members are fine, but we have way too many lurkers and new members who add and contribute nothing.

Back
Top Bottom