Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Seen the funniest **** in Afghanistan today. I go in this shop, peep an old Jordan box and open it. Come to find out it's the Bred XI's. I couldn't help but to lmao. I go to the other side of the store where theres more shoes and find the SpaceJams, along with an all black pair. 
sick.gif
.. There were really trying to persuade me that they were real. 
roll.gif

my boy just hit me up about this local boutique taking phone orders for the BREDS! HOT KIXX 419 472 5766 $200+shipping!!!!!!

Too many early release and fake pairs going around to gamble with a random boutique which no one has verified even exists... oh yeah you bEtter beware googled them and this is one review:

"The place has a bunch of knock off stuff that is mixed in with a few authentic items. The price tags have the price as if the stuff was real so they always act like they are giving you a deal when the stuff is really fake anyways. Oh yeah and if you do get your heart set on something double check it for flaws. Almost evrything there has flaws and there is no returns or exchanges!"

NICE TRY NOT HERE BRO >D

damn

Reserved myself a pair of Breds via NikeDC last night (3-for-3 on releases so far), just waiting for that Thunder 4 RSVP tweet.
smokin.gif

Anyone else try their luck via NikeDC? Seems like most were able to lock down a pair.
i got me and 2 of my homies in there but failed for a 3rd. funny thing is the one i failed was the first one sent and 2 of 3 that got thru were missing the last "I" in the # but still got thru lls

Hello NT. As a long time lurker, i just HAD to make an account to honor the 500th page of the best/worst thread i've ever encountered on this site. You guys should create a tshirt marking this milestone thread! It really encompasses everything wrong with consumer behavior in this day and age. That being said, good luck to everyone trying to get a pair. Honestly it's sad that many "sneakerheads" have little or no knowledge of the significance of this shoe and what they meant to bball, mj and any fans that he inspired. Perhaps it should be mandatory that everyone watch the youtube videoabout the 1996 finals before pickup/purchase.
STRONG FIRST POST!!!!!

Would like to cop these . worked for FTL in 01when these dropped bought one in store and ordered 2 from the catalog that day it was so easy back then. Long story short I got a promotion at work a couple weeks later moved out of state lived in a hotel for 30 days till I found a spot to live. Came home to get all my stuff from my moms and her house got rodded the day before I got home all my DS jays were gone I was so depressed had about 50 pairs all together but I missed the Breds the most

Now I ordered from JJ before, but never retros. So, does JJ **** you over when you have your stuff in the cart like FNL does? 

Would like to cop these . worked for FTL in 01when these dropped bought one in store and ordered 2 from the catalog that day it was so easy back then. Long story short I got a promotion at work a couple weeks later moved out of state lived in a hotel for 30 days till I found a spot to live. Came home to get all my stuff from my moms and her house got rodded the day before I got home all my DS jays were gone I was so depressed had about 50 pairs all together but I missed the Breds the most
Dam that sucks

gonna cook some pop corn for tonight, its gonna get crazy in here. blizzards, snow, cold, newbies, thugs, and people scrambling and scared for tomorrow.

actually i dont know why im talking, i dont even have a pair yet.

:lol: SMH

Now I ordered from JJ before, but never retros. So, does JJ **** you over when you have your stuff in the cart like FNL does? 
Good luck that site is a joke, no one can ever find the shoes and when you do they are sold out or get hijacked from your cart

not tryna rustle any jimmies cuz idk u or ur fam or the situation but you sure some1 in your fam aint do u dirty??

Hello NT. As a long time lurker, i just HAD to make an account to honor the 500th page of the best/worst thread i've ever encountered on this site. You guys should create a tshirt marking this milestone thread! It really encompasses everything wrong with consumer behavior in this day and age. That being said, good luck to everyone trying to get a pair. Honestly it's sad that many "sneakerheads" have little or no knowledge of the significance of this shoe and what they meant to bball, mj and any fans that he inspired. Perhaps it should be mandatory that everyone watch the youtube videoabout the 1996 finals before pickup/purchase.
583e8f79_blackkid.gif

not tryna rustle any jimmies cuz idk u or ur fam or the situation but you sure some1 in your fam aint do u dirty??

Na it wasn't my true family but it was a friend of the family that turned out to like heroin. Dude got arrested on some other **** before me and my good friend G.L.O.C.K got a chance to run into him

Found out my brother will be in town tonight, so going to have him on NDC as well trying to help me scoop up a pair.. Thank God for family! lol..

STRONG FIRST POST!!!!!
Thanks my dude. Just wanted to show that not all lurkers have no respect for the game. A lot of the "OG's" on this site are cool and really encompass a lot of the good qualities of the sneaker community but many of you have just relegated yourselves to hating on newbies from your soapbox. Maybe you should be better examples to the newbs and promote sneaker culture rather than just condeming everyone that doesnt fit your high standards.

for anyone asking these fit tts and here is a size 12 and a 12.5 compared..5 size up wouldnt be a problem imo

Back
Top Bottom