Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i would be really mad with all those micro flaws.then i remembered they re on the 2 pairs im gonn wear.hype got me by the ballz for a moment there. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.never gonna check for micro-flaws on my shoes again.NT got me sick lol.

i would be really mad with all those micro flaws.then i remembered they re on the 2 pairs im gonn wear.hype got me by the ballz for a moment there. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.never gonna check for micro-flaws on my shoes again.NT got me sick lol.

I was about to say.. man.. Id take a pair with a glue stain here or there, right about now for sure.. no questions asked lol

Reserved myself a pair of Breds via NikeDC last night (3-for-3 on releases so far), just waiting for that Thunder 4 RSVP tweet. :smokin
Anyone else try their luck via NikeDC? Seems like most were able to lock down a pair.

I got in for a friend in Woodbridge down there.

Mission accomplished. Got the call from Footlocker in Bayfair and was able to secure a pair for my big brother.

just curious, why do you want this shoe?

serious question.

In all honestly I had no intent of doing the whole camping or RSVP things for these, I was already happy with my 4s. It was the blessing of a good guy I met on the that lineup before who called me up for the XI and hooked me up with a ticket. I haven't had a pair of 11s since the Jams of 00'. Even though I'd rather have those these Breds come in at a solid second and will fit great in my sneaker rotation.

Ive never been to an RSVP at NT NYC, is it usually madness? You think its better to go earlier than later on in the day?

For safety go during the middle of the day. There will be people lined up before they open and that can only mean one thing for thugs....if you go in during the middle of the day you could be there to pick up other stuff. Then walk out casually and into a cab. Take it a few blocks away then go on your way. Also bring a backpack or some other bag. Those NikeTown bags just advertise where you have been.

Well i guess i get to see just how fast this new verzion  internet speed is tomorrow morning... If i miss out ill just grab some things i missed last year

I was 3 years old back in 96. Sorry if my purchase in 2012 doesn't compliment the fact that I don't couldn't learn the "real history" back then.
Seriously ya'll have to stop with the history bs, I understand that these 11s took MJ to another championship. I'm sure MJ would be just fine if I enjoyed his shoe and worried less about the past and a bunch of kids who think their "knowledge" makes their purchase so much justifiable. Sorry but my dollar is just as good as yours.
And I'm sure when they Retroed in 2001 when you were 7-8 years old and the older cats had em you were jealous right? Because you were too young to have them because you could't afford them right? Parents said $90 is too much for shoes for an eight year old. IDK about you or any other of the NTERS, but that was my situation and now that I'm working making enough money to grab them myself, that's what I'm gonna do even if it takes me to be called a Hypebeast..Jus Saying..

In all honestly I had no intent of doing the whole camping or RSVP things for these, I was already happy with my 4s. It was the blessing of a good guy I met on the that lineup before who called me up for the XI and hooked me up with a ticket. I haven't had a pair of 11s since the Jams of 00'. Even though I'd rather have those these Breds come in at a solid second and will fit great in my sneaker rotation.

You didn't answer the question

For safety go during the middle of the day. There will be people lined up before they open and that can only mean one thing for thugs....if you go in during the middle of the day you could be there to pick up other stuff. Then walk out casually and into a cab. Take it a few blocks away then go on your way. Also bring a backpack or some other bag. Those NikeTown bags just advertise where you have been.
For real dude, thanks so much for looking out. I was thinking about driving into the city with a friend and taking turns waiting in the car around the block to have a spot to stash the goods.  

I hate Sole Heaven's new credit card authentication process. Mine always gets cancelled.
Gotta hit up your bank or CC company ahead of time and get the authorizations taken care of.  I can buy stuff from zimbabwae for the next week if I want haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom