Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Post
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Careful guys, end & kickz charged my cards but the sites said they sold out.....I've been on the phone with both my CC companies already. Make sure you sort it all out before you try tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting.  I guess that's a slightly different situation since the pants were $250 originally...I feel your pain regardless, man.  Since these shoes came out to about $230 total including shipping (and they aren't on sale), hopefully it won't happen.  fingers crossed.

BTW what freakin pants cost $250 originally??  Are they made out of flywire and human baby skin? I'd much rather use that $250 on pieces of cheap nylon and pleather that were glued together by a chinese girl for 5 cents an hour and then go crazy on a forum about them.....

........eh......hrm. facepalm.jpg

Actually, did anyone notice if the usual End non-EU discount was applied? I didn't see it when I checked out. 

Maybe you didnt understand me. End will declare the full uk price plus the uk price for shipping. When I was looking uk price came out to about $250, then they were charging another 10 for fedex shipping. I pulled out. With defex you have to pay customs then a brokers fee. Unless you find your own broker.

Last edited:
KICKZ.COM

Shipped to the US.

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]PRODUCT NAME[/TH]
[TH]QUANTITY[/TH]
[TH]PRODUCT PRICE[/TH]
[TH]TOTAL SUM[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]