Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Oh I'm sorry. Do you want us to lie and say they look great? Something obviously looks off in that picture we are just commenting on what we're seeing right now.

Some of you are too ignorant to realize that any shoe can look much better or worse than they actually are because of how they're photographed. That's a bad photo, and only ONE photo. I'm just not dumb enough to base my opinion off the first crap pic that comes out on IG.

Retro 11s are laughable. Overhyped, out of shape, bad quality trash IMO. Send me back to 1995 so I can get a REAL pair of 11s.

Personally, I thought the quality of the Space Jam's, Cool Grey's and Concord's were very good. Compared to OG's?? That I can't comment on since I never owned them but as far as other retros, I thought these were on point and I don't expect anything less with the Breds. The box on the other hand.....

Personally, I thought the quality of the Space Jam's, Cool Grey's and Concord's were very good. Compared to OG's?? That I can't comment on since I never owned them but as far as other retros, I thought these were on point and I don't expect anything less with the Breds. The box on the other hand.....

Honestly, quality has gotten better over the years.

CDP was the worse by far.

Space Jams were better. Still had the banana shape.

Cool Greys were even better.

Concords were nice IMO.

i dont count them anniv ones. they are the red headed step child.

These should destroy the cdp11.

2000 retros are all nice. Black/red 2000s held the best over time because of the lack of clear soles.

^^ I agree with you 100% they've been improving every year so far& I really liked the Concords quality and they were definitely a step above the cool greys, I didn't buy the 09 jams so I can't speak on them but if these are on par or better than last years xi then I'll be satisfied , I am however disappointed that they didn't go back to the white/black checker board carbon fiber , the bilk/silver is getting played out!

Last edited:
where does your nephew work? one of my boy works at FL and his store manager doesn't let him hold any pairs smh.
He works at FL. He's always been able to hold 2 pairs of any JB release but for the XIs he can only hold a pair for me since he sells the other 2-3 pair he gets to hold.

Retro 11s are laughable. Overhyped, out of shape, bad quality trash IMO. Send me back to 1995 so I can get a REAL pair of 11s.

Lies

People who bash retro are the same people who would wait in line and buy on first sight

Most of you dudes will be waiting to cop regardless. Stop fronting

These are too nice. Love the breds but in all honesty wish they would've released the columbias.

I wouldn't take all these pics to seriously these are all first run, early production.

The shoes will look a lot better come RD

Still waiting to see if this thread will take the same route as previous XI threads. Come August Jay and Randy will begin to pull their stunts and this thread will bring out nooblee.

I wouldn't take all these pics to seriously these are all first run, early production.

+1

but you know you are gonna hear it the entire time.......

Still waiting to see if this thread will take the same route as previous XI threads. Come August Jay and Randy will begin to pull their stunts and this thread will bring out nooblee.

basically

+1

but you know you are gonna hear it the entire time.......

basically

We don't need him tho, we got all the info we need. None of us are that blind anymore, real talk

This thread definitely has a different feel from last years Concord thread, people were salivating at the chance to get an early release pair from randy and jay , when the first pictures dropped the thread exploded and jumped about a hundred pages, thankfully the curtain got pulled open and they were exposed

straight from MN

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/07/23/air-jordan-11-retro-bred-2012/

My hunt for a pair of OGs to go with my 2001's begins. Not going to stress myself over this release. Online or bust and if I land pairs I'll probably trade them.

Back
Top Bottom