Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

if thats what they look like(pretty CDPish) and no special box then im good with CDP.. gimme columbias next year instead

385201827%20-%20Copy.gif

Last edited:
Hate to be picky, but that toe box in the first pic up there ^ .. idk. Looks iffy.

Other than that, not bad. Pairs better start looking better

Hate to be picky, but that toe box in the first pic up there ^ .. idk. Looks iffy.
Other than that, not bad. Pairs better start looking better
QFT. Please JB, don't do my favorite jordan dirty like you did in the CDP. Hoping these are just early release garbage like with the Concords last year. Honestly, sizelegend AKA slamdunkspace AKA Jay's pics look :smokin , all the other pics I've seen look terrible. If they come out bad no biggie, I'm perfectly willing to pay the price for a quality pair of 01s or OGs.

I am not a big fan of the 11s. Concords are ugly to me, but these are my fav 11s followed by the space jams. Will cop a pair :nthat:

Last edited:
Pics from up there look like they came from jay from SDS. He used to have pics with the soles by them with writing.

With the amount of time we have left until it drops, I hope the final production of these look better. Trying to scoop up a pair if they come out decent. If not, probably just trade em since I still have 2 pairs of 01' retros.

better wait until release day and stay out from early seller like SDS,sizelegend, rmkstore, vmvinc,etc

With the amount of time we have left until it drops, I hope the final production of these look better. Trying to scoop up a pair if they come out decent. If not, probably just trade em since I still have 2 pairs of 01' retros.

They will look better,mtrust me.

I actully miss the days when you didn't know when the shoe goes into production. All this early unnecessary info makes my stomach turn and just gets the hypebeasts going for no damn reason.
mean.gif
. There is too much nitpicking from those who probably aren't into shoes, just the fad. This &%$# sickens me.
welcome to the new age of social media

Damn really? Good luck man, I seriously hope you get a pair

Not sure if sarcasm. But always loved Jordans, but never could afford in middle school, high school. Nows my chance :smokin and my luck these are coming out this year. I'm very picky with my shoes, and not trying to get every retro coming out, but these are a must.

Not sure if sarcasm. But always loved Jordans, but never could afford in middle school, high school. Nows my chance :smokin and my luck these are coming out this year. I'm very picky with my shoes, and not trying to get every retro coming out, but these are a must.

nope no sarcasm, good luck man

Back
Top Bottom