Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

if that size still got pairs yall should be on it smh at ppl who think they got time to come in here to ask questions first

When I go to NikeTown in the morning all I need is my id do i need to bring proof that i got a confirmation for the RSVP?

As I said I would, I'm posting because I won another raffle for the bred 11s. Obviously this is for those in the Los Angeles area: pm me if you need that, size 11.5.

Email them or try to call them.  I'm sure they haven't shipped out or even packaged anything yet so you still have time, a lot of time..Try both email them with your order # and and say cancel basically..

Just remember that calling them might not even go through..

Last edited:
Size is $227 shipped- not bad at all. Got 3 pairs for about 650 im not mad. gonna resell 2 and make my money back. Free pair of breds 
devil.gif

Just ordered off size.co ... hope all is well. Got confirmation email already. comes out to like 230

Hell, 185+ tax is 200.

So extra 30 for no hassle and don;t have to get in crowds, I'll take it.

Tried off Wellgosh but they wouldn't take my american express and the next screen wouldnt load to go to paypal

Got mine through caliroots and ill try for another on NDC

Beats one week campouts like heads out here in LA, plus shady raffle system...drove by a couple shoe warehouses this morning and it was mostly high school kids 
mean.gif

size keeps saying my card isn't registered when I finish checking out. Such bs. I just can't win

you probably have to call your credit card company.. sometimes your cc have fraud alerts and it will automatically decline.. give them a call and try again

My HS order went right through. Got on the site a little early and checked out before it crashed. Placed another order on size but it seems a little weird that they still have pairs. Planning on my size order getting canceled. Good luck to those still on the hunt.

Back
Top Bottom