Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

yooo good lookin out.... big props for linking me up

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

anyone know if jimmy jazz will post a link on their twitter? i always hear people having problems finding the shoes on their website

Oh yeah, final price is $206.88
pimp.gif
If you reach the confirm page and you get to the payment selection page on SH, dont give up if you get an error code and it times out.

Check your email while doing it. I was on the phone with the bank rep since the auth kept failing and she was the one that told me it went through without me seeing it on screen. Checked email and BANG! Everything was good...Good luck people and F the resellers!!!

$292 is still gonna be cheaper than buying it from a reseller in the US

I wonder if some of the newbs even were around for the Concords

It seems to me that you've made everyone in this thread happy, except for youngpapi :lol: .

Only thing that kills me is that customs fee coming from Caliroots gonna be close to $300 |I

Should have waited on copped on size. 

Cot danget.

that's what this forum should have been about in the first place. ...now if any one can hook a brother up for a size 12 flyknit trainer orange grey for us retail plus shipping now that would be awesome... 8) 8) 8) :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:.those euro prices on the knits be killin me :rofl: :rofl:

Oh yeah, final price is $206.88
pimp.gif
If you reach the confirm page and you get to the payment selection page on SH, dont give up if you get an error code and it times out.

Check your email while doing it. I was on the phone with the bank rep since the auth kept failing and she was the one that told me it went through without me seeing it on screen. Checked email and BANG! Everything was good...Good luck people and F the resellers!!!
what is SH?

Back
Top Bottom