Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

alot of these cats talking about custom fees are either inexperienced or salty cause their reseller dollars are flying away.

As many dudes stated before, if your order is under $250 you wont get hit with customs fees. Anything above is subject to how the store values your goods on the customs slip. Some stores undervalue, some do the true value and then you get smacked with customs.

Shipping is even faster than NDC sometimes lol

I gotta get one more pair for a fellow NT'er and this is in the history books
Im pretty sure its $200 (I got hit with customs fees from CT twice. once for concords and once for bred 4s)

goodnight. i think im tapping out at a whopping 9 pairs... after all, thunders DO come out saturday as well. :smh:

yea last year snipes delivered to the US idk why they changed, but these were up at 6 on snipes i was tryna order from them then i was like wtf no option for US

Just because a price a retail is selling the shoe below reseler prices doesn't make it a good price.
I won't even pay $30 above retail, espeically since I havta wait 2 plus weeks for my pair.
I could be teh few though.
Not sure about everyone else, but I gotta be at work tomorrow at 8 AM so I would be fine with it. Its either get it tonight or bust.

So lets say someone does get hit with Customs Fee, what is the typical charge or % for anyone that has to pay it?

i feel like im wasting my time on SH...
I just got email confirmation on SH 8 minutes ago.  Made it through to the confirm button twice, then the small white screen pops up (which is where you will chose card type and enter CC info), then it would totally crash again.  I was in the checkout and login screens for a good hour 15.  2 hours from start to finish.

Just in case that helps you keep it going...

I just got email confirmation on SH 8 minutes ago.  Made it through to the confirm button twice, then the small white screen pops up (which is where you will chose card type and enter CC info), then it would totally crash again.  I was in the checkout and login screens for a good hour 15.  2 hours from start to finish.

Just in case that helps you keep it going...
Congrats again homie 
smokin.gif

Bit the bullet and copped from WG. 131 GBP which is roughly $215 retail :smokin

Going for pair #2 in the AM on NDC

alot of these cats talking about custom fees are either inexperienced or salty cause their reseller dollars are flying away.

As many dudes stated before, if your order is under $250 you wont get hit with customs fees. Anything above is subject to how the store values your goods on the customs slip. Some stores undervalue, some do the true value and then you get smacked with customs.
Im pretty sure its $200 (I got hit with customs fees from CT twice. once for concords and once for bred 4s)
I ordered my black.cement iv's from there as well and i got hit with nada from customs. Even SH said $250, but eh

Plus SH was $10 less than what all of you will pay eastbay, foot locker, and finishline on line tomorrow, at least in states where they tax ya.  And if you are just paying shipping, you will pay $2 less than SH.  It was a good deal with the discount code.  Heck, it was a GREAT deal last night while they still had free shipping.

Oh, and everyone make sure you are logged in to NDC tomorrow.  The JUSTDOIT free shipping code is over with at midnight tonight, so you have to be logged in this time.  I know sometimes in the crashing and haste NDC will log me out sometimes.  I didn't care when the free shipping code was good to go.  Makes a difference for tomorrow morning's release.

Good Luck, and bring the salt HARD in here tomorrow if you miss out.  NDC tweet style, let's see some good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom