Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Unfortunately I feel as if tomorrow, and throughout the weekend we might see some of the highest numbers of crime/killings ever linked to a shoe release. The "end of the world" crap is making this a perfect storm for the crazies to come out. I am legitimately concerned for everyone's safety tomorrow. Hope all stay safe. THEY ARE JUST SNEAKERS AT THE END OF THE DAY PEOPLE
Fell the same, I hope no violence follows anyone or me when I pick up my 2 pairs.  One of the malls I have to go too is known for violence.

got a size 11 from crooked tongues too.. im at the paypal page not sure if i should buy it though. 150 euro + possible fees (ive had a bad history w/ CT and fees). not sure...

I got 3 pairs over the last week so Im happy. Not gonna bother waking up in the morning so I hope it works out for everyone. Really wanna trade 1 of mine for a Cool Grey so hopefully I luck out.

Cant wait for the Grapes 

Ishh about to get real soon.
LEY ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! 
roll.gif
smokin.gif

keep trying bro. mine took forever

ROLL WAVE!

For once I didn't succumb to last minute desires and order a pair of these. I'm holding out for all the AM releases coming out in a week and didn't want to spend money on a pair that will most likely sit in the box just like all of my other 11s. Congrats to those of you that won/ordered pairs today, I hope you all enjoy them and wear them.
YESSIR!!!

Trying my luck on NDC and Champs in the AM. If i fail there, I'm hitting the malls hoping to scoop up an unclaimed pair from Esplanade, the WB, hell I may even drive to Houma :lol:

Got my pair on lock on footaction just got called that I won a raffle. And my supervisor gave me a $100 gift card.visa today so ill be paying about $95 out the door lucky me!

what do yall consider "confirmation" all i got from HS is the email that says "your order has been processed" am i good to go?

what do yall consider "confirmation" all i got from HS is the email that says "your order has been processed" am i good to go?

Same boat. Thats why I'm still struggling with SH...got pairs in the bag, just can't apply the coupon code. Keeps dumping me back to my cart

Back
Top Bottom