Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

WG: 404 Not Found 
mean.gif

Won't be copping these tomorrow.

Not because I don't like them, but no extra funds left over from Christmas.

Using the extras towards the Thunder 4s.

Plus, it'll save me some grief having to deal with the chaos.

Oh & also, I didn't get any rsvp status, so I would have to try online.

Anyone that has an extra 11.5, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I'll cop in the future.

I've ordered from END a few times. My first order was $299.30 declared. FedEx was the carrier. Got hit with a MPF of $25 + 8.5% duty. Hope that helps folks.

Total fee was $56.92

Last edited:
Just got called from FTL Sherman Oaks! 2nd pair! Keep you rhopes up raffles are still going!

Last night i thought I had no chance after the FNL draft and NT DM......

Yea, but I highly doubt anyone is packing these things up right now. I'm well after midnight their time. Wait till their morning for your confirmations.
Yeah I wasn't implying that the email you got was the shipping confirmation that comes many hours later possibly even 12-24 hours.

Basically with your order number it's in process?  Getting ready to be packaged up and to the sky.

Just got called from FTL Sherman Oaks! 2nd pair! Keep you rhopes up raffles are still going!

Last night i thought I had no chance after the FNL draft and NT DM......
Dope man I live about 15 minutes away from there.  Seems to me they always have a lot of supplies, well either that or people just don't cop em.

I'm guessing all the euro sites are donezo. I'm staring at one but they didn't seem to put their stock up. If they do I'll be sure to share it.

I'm guessing all the euro sites are donezo. I'm staring at one but they didn't seem to put their stock up. If they do I'll be sure to share it.
if you have enough time, crooked tongues always has pairs up to 10 hours after release. you just gotta be patient 

Back
Top Bottom