Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

WTF is wrong with you people? 90% of you are wet behind the ears noobs yourself. The woman was simply asking your help to get her husband a gift for the holidays. She ain't trying to front like she's a sneakerhead herself.
OP - most of the Euro sites are sold out already. Yo might try Crooked Tongues. Otherwise, your best bet is to wait until morning, log on a few minutes before 8AM and try Nike.com, or Eastbay, etc. I think Nike's system is the best.
If you don't already have accounts at those places, create them in advance, as it will speed up the checkout process.

**** u *** hole i wasnt asking you

NICE CALL BIP. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this is her husband u wanna meet up and say dat slick **** in my ****** face??

Last edited:
I got an email from my FNL (Ontario Mills) stating to bring my RSVP Confirmation & they're mine Feelsgoodman!
Hope you guys get your pairs & stay safe shoes are NOT worth your life.

Waddup - glad you got your in.
I lurk for the amusement factor. I have no need to be here.

That's just what's in the crib now - there are more in storage.
Stay up, GG - and the rest of you, have fun disrespecting women.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This thread is pretty funny I have to admit.. I've owned every bred 11 thats released so i really shouldnt care, but I love the 11 so much that I can't pass up them releasing again. I always end up selling the newer ones and just buying the older ones though (sold all my CDPs, 09 space jams, 10 cool greys, 11 concords to to buy more 95-01 pairs) 

Its funny though how I laugh at y'all for complaining about the "shape/quality" in the AF1 thread but when it comes to 11s the shape and quality matters to me lol

When you get to the payment screen on NDC...it holds it for you correct?

For those that copped from WG. Was it saying "Processing your order" for a while before it finally went through?

Mine has been on this page for more than 10 minutes. Someone please give me some hope

Back
Top Bottom