Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I have a feeling i wont be able to get these :-/ didnt get into the Fl raffle
I'm 0/2 right now. I didn't get a ticket and I missed out on the finish line draft. I feel that it's a must for me to get these in the morning. I only want one pair!!! 
wink.gif

its always the people who got there pair on lock already that be sayin , "they just shoes", if yall aint got ur pair yet yall be wylin too

its always the people who got there pair on lock already that be sayin , "they just shoes", if yall aint got ur pair yet yall be wylin too
Same with people who got money saying "it's just money" man I hope all real sneaker heads get a least one pair

NICE CALL BIP. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't care.

She asked for help, and instead of dissing her I helped. ...Actually, at the end of the day, I'm not even helping her, I'm helping her husband, right?

If that was directed at me, she probably didn't read my post - cuz the first line wasn't directed at her, and she would have realized that if she read.

If I helped her, fine. If not, I wasted 30 seconds.

But, LOLZ at a bunch of dudes being immature jerk offs to her, but then her cursing out the one dude who actually helped - and probably not reading through to actually see that she was help. That's a nice FAIL on her part.

Back
Top Bottom