Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Ahhh well folks griped about the 250 price tag on the elites and folks still bought...these will sell out no matter the increase

JB needs to correct not having an XI box, fast!

I was hoping they'd have the same box for these and then the Columbia XI's to round out the retroing of the XI mids.

Its funny how the 4s this year all got OG-esque packaging (box, tissue paper, hang tag) but these get shoe inserts?

They should at the very least come in a different box than every retro this year (after Playoff 12s).

I hope JB switches it up on us, because as of now, I'm kinda upset.

The packaging looks lazy.

JB doesn't care about us.

:lol:

quite similar dont u think? just a slight difference on the toebox..

No special box is the way to go. I hate pull out boxes.
i hate the box insert.. realizing you screwed up after putting the box together, just to take it apart again, and put the insert back correctly.. blows!

i hate the box insert.. realizing you screwed up after putting the box together, just to take it apart again, and put the insert back correctly.. blows!
I'm not a huge fan of pull-out boxes either, but it would be nice to have some consistency with the previous XI releases. And an average run-of-the-mill box is a lame thing to do considering the raised price.

That **** is so ******g annoying! It was cool the first time with the Space Jam but it gets old after every year.

You would think with all the accessories taken out, the price would be lower, but that's not the case. lol

So the first pics have leaked.

Now we move on to Phase 2 of the yearly Jordan 11 Pre-Release buffoonery, dudes buying low quality early release pairs

Then we'll move onto Phase 3, a huge argument over if early release pairs count as fakes or not. :lol:

So the first pics have leaked.

Now we move on to Phase 2 of the yearly Jordan 11 Pre-Release buffoonery, dudes buying low quality early release pairs

Then we'll move onto Phase 3, a huge argument over if early release pairs count as fakes or not.
laugh.gif
the culmination: catching ammonia while camping out for a pair?

I dont mind the no special box.. but for $5 more then last year. Seems to me like there just looking for more cash

Its funny how the 4s this year all got OG-esque packaging (box, tissue paper, hang tag) but these get shoe inserts?

They should at the very least come in a different box than every retro this year (after Playoff 12s).

I hope JB switches it up on us, because as of now, I'm kinda upset.

The packaging looks lazy.

JB doesn't care about us.

:lol:

:lol: if you ever believed they cared about us. They'll get that $185+tax whether it's from you, me, or some other random person.

Back
Top Bottom