Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm sorry, but you guys are crying about a box? I understand that it doesnt make sense given the price hike but the actual shoes should be the issue at hand.
The shape looks like crap around the heel area. It looks really slanted //// Hopefully production pairs are a little better. As for PL cut, I expect them to be varied from bad to good like the concords were.

It's the principle man, how do you raise prices and lower quality and then have the b@lls to give us the regular box. You've given the consumer the slide box for the past 3 releases that all cost less, its like a slap in the face IMO!

Y'all really cryin about a box? :smh:

I understand the principle, but if they give me some real good quality Breds, they could throw them in a regular brown box with the Jordan sticker on it and I'll be happy. You don't wear the box..

This.

Right here.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
i mean this is true since he started retroing shoes..

Y'all really cryin about a box? :smh:
I understand the principle, but if they give me some real good quality Breds, they could throw them in a regular brown box with the Jordan sticker on it and I'll be happy. You don't wear the box..
You know JB isn't giving good quality now a days.... :smh:

1. yall are crazy to hope these are any better "quality" than the other XIs released in recent years.

2. if its being made in the same factory, then the tech packs are the same. the only difference is the color of the material ordered.

3. if you think these wont have the same light red dull soles that were on the XI white/red lows, youre kidding yourself.

Those photos can't be a real pair. I refuse to believe so.

I've never been one to complain about shape, but for the first time, that'd be my reason not to cop. 
mean.gif

I may be talking out my ____ but if the release pairs look like those pics up top come december, I'm seriously going to pass. For $185 I'm getting a poor quality shoe, no special box from previous years, horrible shape, AND a big F U from Nike? Na, I'm good.

I may be talking out my ____ but if the release pairs look like those pics up top come december, I'm seriously going to pass. For $185 I'm getting a poor quality shoe, no special box from previous years, horrible shape, AND a big F U from Nike? Na, I'm good.

Yeah, those last pics posted look :x . I would pass as well and rather spend extra for 01 retro's or even og's

Last edited:
If these look like this :x , I will have to stick with my 01's and just as terrible CDP's.....

Last edited:
I'll be buying 2 pairs of 09 Space Jams this Christmas if these Breds are turning out looking like variants...

The pics from SN must be fake or really bad b grades. No way a mid top shoe should be cut that high. I'm definitely not jumping the gun quite yet. Will wait for better pictures and details as we get closer to December.

Back
Top Bottom