Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

yeah thats definitely bull****

Its just dudes being lame and trying to be funny. How the hell you in this thread and talking about its a "easy cop"? Write it up as you were lucky or fortunate but there are many who didn't get ANYTHING.

Does CT hold it in the cart? Or just FCFS? I have a sz 10 and 12 US in my cart... was just checkingit out

NVM sz 10 is out, sz 12 2 left

Last edited:
Got lucky and got through on JJ. Found a few different things tonight that help with releases on JJ.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow morning.

tested out CT sizes about 3 times, let em' all go. it's just something about UK sites to me, can't get myself to do it.

Does CT hold it in the cart? Or just FCFS? I have a sz 10 and 12 US in my cart... was just checkingit out
yes and no. an employee there explained it to me.. its complicated 
laugh.gif

my heart just skipped a beat. Received a refund email from size, but it was only for 4.99. What the hell was that for?

Its crazy, i have been to all sites and nothing 
mean.gif
, i give up if can't cop from NDC for me.  I just want my wife and twin daughters their pairs and I'm trying to do this as in afghanistan with slow *** internet!!!!
mad.gif
mean.gif

I think ordering two pairs on JJ was an accident for a lot of people. I did it on accident but no way in hell was I gonna try to update it back to one pair with their weak ***** servers. That's gotta be the hardest JJ cop all year. one more of my ppls to help tomorrow morning and my good deeds are done for the year. They better come thru when I need a pair!

Does which browser you use make a difference for ordering online.  This is my first time on a release online.  Any help?

Apparantly, JJ still says that I have a sz 9 in the cart... BUT i cannot for the life of me get it to approve. Given up already on em anyways...

Back
Top Bottom