Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The site froze on me at every single stage.  I ended up having the shoes in my cart, credit card info put in, shipping checked, hit submit, froze on me again, when it came back, shoes were removed from my cart because they were sold out.  Size 12.  Sucks too because when I got the page up, none of the sizes were sold out yet, so I had to be one of the first people on there.  SMFH least I got my Stealths.

Oh yeah, worldstar is gonna have a field day by the end of tomorrow 
laugh.gif

I had a 12 and 12.5 in the cart at CT and can't get through check out. I think they got taken out.

I was processing the Paypal payment... clicked confirmed so I was closeby... Was chopping it up on 2 laptops... Need some b-rips to help ease the hand cramps

my heart just skipped a beat. Received a refund email from size, but it was only for 4.99. What the hell was that for?
It's a shipping refund, on international order over $100 GBP shipping is free, you must've got charged for it, so they are just giving it back to you.

Anyone else having trouble signing into their NDC account?  My password isn't working and the password reset won't send me an email...

was gonna try to get a 12 for a friend on JJ... no luck though... I'll wake up at 4:45 a.m. and try again since he's going with me to pick up mine tomorrow...

wellsfargo ruined my night and canceled my order, then have the nerve to call my house and ask to approve the transaction..=/

Man NDC is real buggy right now can't even add a pair of socks to the cart... I hope they are updating their servers... oh boy this is going to be a mess....

Back
Top Bottom