Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Guys, I just messaged NatterJacks asking if they would take off the vat and this is what they said (3-4 minute response to my inquiry)

Go get them if you can handle being charged full price with a pending discount. Also it's pretty close to getting hit with customs so thats another risk.

EDIT: They still have a FSR

Last edited:
Any way I can check my order on size without being logged in? I wasn't logged in when I placed one of my orders so it isn't showing up under my order information

Guys, I just messaged NatterJacks asking if they would take off the vat and this is what they said (3-4 minute response to my inquiry)

Go get them if you can handle being charged full price with a pending discount. Also it's pretty close to getting hit with customs so thats another risk.
EDIT: They still have a FSR

So how much ar ethey taking off?

JUST FOR FEET!!!!!!!!!

DAMN!!!!!!!

I remember when my Dad drove me around from Sportmart to Sportmart in '96. Some guy was going around buying every pair, I mean every pair in the store. And I had a Sportmart store credit there that was burning a hole in my pocket. Luckily, about 45 min from home we found my pair AND the guy buying all of them. He asked if I got my size, which I did, and said he was buying them for less fortunate school children who couldn't afford them... if this was true, that guy was amazing.
Anyway, I wore them for a year of ball. I still keep my third pair of J's in the closet.

NJ has had these up all night and someone is just now saying something? they still got em up last time i checked..there is always WCS and they got they foams to and SH had a slight restock on the foams also

Couldn't sleep tonight.. 3am on the west side debating trying to catch zzz's or attempting to get these online in 2 hours :lol:

Subtotal £140.00
Delivery (Select Shipping Method - International Signed For) £33.59
VAT £23.33
Grand Total £173.59

VAT isn't even included in their grand total for whatever reason.

Thanks for posting that eastbay pic GrizzlyAnimal. I haven't seen that since freshmen year of highschool in the back of class.

Aren't the XI's when the Jumpman man symbol got it's name? I don't remember it having a name before that other than the "Jordan Symbol"

I was camping at my spot which is in a downtown area.....and we all witnessed a hit and run. Drunk dude ran over a girl, windshield shattered, and he booked it. Police are still there and everyone is just traumatized. My homie went to get interrogated and its real silent here.

Really made me think about how thankful we all should be for having the opportunity to wake up healthy every morning because that could've been your mother, cousin, or daughter. She's in critical condition.

When you go pick up your pairs guys please have this woman in her thoughts.

*This had nothing to do with the release of the shoes.

I was camping at my spot which is in a downtown area.....and we all witnessed a hit and run. Drunk dude ran over a girl, windshield shattered, and he booked it. Police are still there and everyone is just traumatized. My homie went to get interrogated and its real silent here.

Really made me think about how thankful we all should be for having the opportunity to wake up healthy every morning because that could've been your mother, cousin, or daughter. She's in critical condition.

When you go pick up your pairs guys please have this woman in her thoughts.

*This had nothing to do with the release of the shoes.
DAMN DRUNKS 
mean.gif

Nobody happen to catch the perp's licenses plate? Should be brought to justice... only ******* run

Back
Top Bottom