Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I thought about it as II napped, I think I want to cancel y order with OS. It just feels too much. I could have a decent meal for $60 or so.
Trying to resell it to recoup the cost is too much work and a return would be additional hassle.
I e-mailed them about 10minutes ago, anyone had a cancellation with them before? I rather not call since it is obviously international.
If I can't I'll suck it up since it is just less than aday of work.
Any other ideas?

I thought about it as II napped, I think I want to cancel y order with OS. It just feels too much. I could have a decent meal for $60 or so.
Trying to resell it to recoup the cost is too much work and a return would be additional hassle.
I e-mailed them about 10minutes ago, anyone had a cancellation with them before? I rather not call since it is obviously international.
If I can't I'll suck it up since it is just less than aday of work.
Any other ideas?

I say try your luck. On the flip side customs fees could catch you on the blind side. Pros and cons to either decision....

hoping NDC comes through. 0/10 on raffles. Never can get an RSVP on NTLA or NTSM. Especially now with all those peeps with the RSVP programs :rolleyes
Just want one pair.

damn fams

trying to cop from os but my cc was denied and have to wait til like 5am to get this straightened out :smh:

got my sizes too

I know Eastbay, Foot Locker & Champs all use the same vendors & web setup... but if the limit is one pair, can I by one pair from each website with the same shipping/billing info?

went 0/87365728528934 on raffles, rsvps, lottery, everything. 
mean.gif

what do you think is the best sites to order from. i was thinking NDC or FTL? any suggestions. Literally my last resort 
tired.gif

worst case senario, i still got my '01 pair.
nthat.gif

I know Eastbay, Foot Locker & Champs all use the same vendors & web setup... but if the limit is one pair, can I by one pair from each website with the same shipping/billing info?

Yea since it's all ordered from different company... Good luck tho!

Last edited:
anybody think there might really be enough of these to go around? i mean when is the last time ndc had a 2 pair limit on a major release. after the concords everything had a 1 pair limit

UI has Sz 11s for 260...

I actually cancelled my order with them. I think 260 was too much, but someone is welcome to try ASAP.

Kidding me, size? already "dispatched" my shoes! Now I'm stuck and can't cancel the order. Well, I guess I'll try and trade when I get them

anybody think there might really be enough of these to go around? i mean when is the last time ndc had a 2 pair limit on a major release. after the concords everything had a 1 pair limit

Hmm that is a good point. Maybe if I strike out online, I'll go hit the stores up and see what they have, but who knows.

I guess we'll find out in exactly about 62 minutes.

Hmm that is a good point. Maybe if I strike out online, I'll go hit the stores up and see what they have, but who knows.

Start with finishline since their pick up window is only from 8am-10am... It's a work day and some people might not make it in time. Also a lot FNL stores didn't fulfill the inventory with draft confirmations.

Back
Top Bottom