Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just locked in 2 more pairs good luck to everyone campin
what website ?

I got all the major US sites open on two computers. I just cant see how I don't get a pair this morning.

Good luck to you all and stay safe out here.

@ baby Jumpman- Can we invite PMs without getting too much into it? ie "got something extra, PM (only) 4 details"

I got all the major US sites open on two computers. I just cant see how I don't get a pair this morning.

@ baby Jumpman- Can we invite PMs without getting too much into it? ie "got something extra, PM (only) 4 details"

That might actually make it run slower since you have multiple windows open. Unless you have a T1 or higher connection.

Ehh I'd advise against it then instead of helpful posts you'll get a bunch of people spamming with :nerd: got some extras or "copped x3 to flip."

Like ijapino always says the one thing you can do is make use of your sig but DO NOT free post.

im not paying over $200 for this.... ill just buy the AI Question if this didnt work out well.

NDC is about to go down.:smh:

do you guys think GS sizes will sell out in Niketowns? If they had hundreds of adult sizes there, makes me wonder how many 7Y they have.

I was camping at my spot which is in a downtown area.....and we all witnessed a hit and run. Drunk dude ran over a girl, windshield shattered, and he booked it. Police are still there and everyone is just traumatized. My homie went to get interrogated and its real silent here.

Really made me think about how thankful we all should be for having the opportunity to wake up healthy every morning because that could've been your mother, cousin, or daughter. She's in critical condition.
When you go pick up your pairs guys please have this woman in her thoughts.
*This had nothing to do with the release of the shoes.
How sad. Just seen this on the news right now followed by another hit and run near Vallejo. The guy died on the way to the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom