Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got to my local Finish Line around 9:45 to get my RSVP, dude said I was 2nd person to pick them up. They had 18 pairs going to first come first serve 15 minutes later. He wouldn't sell me a second one though, said his DM told them 1 pair per household, I called BS on that one but oh well, still got a pair.

That pisses me off, site says 3-10 working days though. Didn't even mean to order, just wanted to see what the conversion was on PayPal and then it processed my order :smh:

what was the final charge shipped? should be easy enough to move to someone for the same price you paid when they come in...

These will pop up here and there for the next 2 months...I completely whiffed on the Concrods on RD and still ended up with 4 pair...kept 2, gave 1 to a friend at retail and moved a pair to a fellow NTer...

Oooo just got my babies home from FL Draft... "U can't tell me nothing" (In my Jeezy voice)
smile.gif

Last edited:
Wow either the luck of the draw or I was destined for these. im currently on deployment in afghanistan and i managed to scoop a pair 2 hours later on eastbay, sz 11.5...very grateful...kinda felt bad spending 200 on them but i never had a pair before. hopefully they fit true to size when i get home lol:rolleyes

awesome to hear. you wont be disappointed once you see them. stay safe out there :smile:

My wife was with me in case the "one pair per household" didn't make sense. He wouldn't sell her one after mine.

[COLOR=#red]First time ordering something online from finishline...Who do they ship through? USPS?[/COLOR]

Wow either the luck of the draw or I was destined for these. im currently on deployment in afghanistan and i managed to scoop a pair 2 hours later on eastbay, sz 11.5...very grateful...kinda felt bad spending 200 on them but i never had a pair before. hopefully they fit true to size when i get home lol:rolleyes

"Deployed Rich"...you can cover that extra cost my man...I did the same when I copped them in '08
Joints waiting for you when you get home...Be safe over there...

Last edited:
Wow, ya'll already on to the Thunder 4's, LOL. You guys need to sell the XI's to somebody who really wanted a pair, SMH. I seen a fool with the Black/Reds XI's on at the store last night like look at my shoes, with the matching tee in 40 degree weather, man please take these cats away.

So if 500k pairs were made that means that nike made 90+ mill on this release ... in a couple hours at mose

Check your shoes when you get them. Went to pick up my raffle from Champ's and the patent leather was scuffed. Think Nike will do anything about it?

Stop crying and wear it. I doubt I can see that scuff from down the block man.

I hope NTLA doesn't give my pops some bs. Ima be at work all day today so having him pick it up for me we have the same names but mine just has the Jr. On it.

That pisses me off, site says 3-10 working days though. Didn't even mean to order, just wanted to see what the conversion was on PayPal and then it processed my order :smh:

what was the final charge shipped? should be easy enough to move to someone for the same price you paid when they come in...

These will pop up here and there for the next 2 months...I completely whiffed on the Concrods on RD and still ended up with 4 pair...kept 2, gave 1 to a friend at retail and moved a pair to a fellow NTer...

Total charge was $233 so not bad at all. I plan on either flipping for retail to a friend when I get them, or just charging $233 on NT to someone who needs them. I got a pair of NDC today too so I don't want my money to be tied up forever

aye I'm new here but been lurking for a minute lol. anyway I had major luck on finish line by going on my phone and typing in m.finishline.com. I know people have had trouble with it but I was surprised when I got it to work. go to the Jordan category and select pricing high to low and there you go, it should be in the 3rd row of products. although, I selected express shipping, my confirmation email, said I had paid $8 shipping which is like ground or something and im trying to get em as close to Christmas as I can. Anyone else have this problem? thanks.

Just got back to work from going to Finish Line over at Lincolnwood Town Center. The process was very easy, very organized. I was there at 8, walked out with my pair and a 2y for my nephew within 30 minutes. Anybody been to NT Chicago yet? I'm headed there after work today.

Got to my local Finish Line around 9:45 to get my RSVP, dude said I was 2nd person to pick them up. They had 18 pairs going to first come first serve 15 minutes later. He wouldn't sell me a second one though, said his DM told them 1 pair per household, I called BS on that one but oh well, still got a pair.

That is BS, because I bought my reserved pair and then another pair in my size that wasn't picked up.

Back
Top Bottom