Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just finished picking up.....so damn sexy

just picked up my wifes rsvp at new park mall in fremont... everyone PLEASE be careful when you pick up your shoes. there were ALOT of unhappy and salty folks there that didn't win the rsvp. eyes were all over the place... we both jogged to our car after just to get out of there...

I just came thru grabbed those, they sweet as hell. We got snow over here and I see cats already wearing them on feet. Trust me I would love to rock these, but he'll no !!!! I refuse to get salt stains on the new kicks. Gonna kill that leather bruh !!!!

just wait for the 30 second countdown on finishline.
when its over they send you to their homepage.
click the shop jordan 11 thing that's right there.
pick your size and check out.
just worked for me.

I first went to the site and saw it was counting down. Then I refreshed it and waited until that countdown had ended and I was in! I would recommend closing your browser and opening the site again because I got in immediately from the jump! Good luck to those who want these!
yeah, i stillk have the countdown..

Ya know this is my last to around today I got into a huge argument and fight with my brother over these dumb shoes .I work in a shoe store and I tried to get him a pair for his girlfriend and ya know what I'm tired of this b .Ive been collecting since I was a youngin lurking this site while ninjahood was arguin over fat joes street creed .Its saddening bro its just some Damb shoes b its always just been that .I realized how we took something as simple as buying the latest jays and turned it into a spectacle this is a circus whatever culture we created over these shoes has been turned into another big monstrosity powered by the likes of corporate shills who wouldn't love anything else but to turn this into the next trading card bubble .Its not fun anymore for me every year I see less sense of community and more greed,less friendship and more backstabbing.I see less hook ups and more scams.I don't like what this has become I never thought it would get this bad and straight up cause tow brothers to fight and argue.at the end of the day its just pieces of rubber and lesther glued together inspired by the greatest athlete to play the game .It wasn't meant to be taken this far and to this level.

A lot they had all sizes up except 7.5 and 14. So many NT'ers got through on mobile was good, but lots of orders will be cancelled no doubt.
their regular site froze from the get go. smh. thanks to the good NT'er who posted about the mobile site, i was able to cop a pair off the mobile site. i see you're from LA, i am in the IE. how many pairs were you able to cop? 

Last edited:
looking at these makes me realize they are garbage compared to my 01s even though they are beat to hell!

Last edited:
Everyone keeps getting through on FNL right now which seems kinda odd. I hope no ones order ends up getting cancelled. I've been a victim of this and it really sucks. 

Back
Top Bottom