Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I just got an email from NJ saying "due to the explosively high demand" they cannot remove the vat as promised. I responded and told them to honor what they had told me in 2 previous email exchanges. I'll see if they back down. If they don't, there will be a size 13 on their site in a little while. Glad I had backups to backups.

You mean the pending ones? They just show up and hold an amount. If you didn't get a confirmation on an order, then the pending charge will fall off. FNL rep told me up to 72 hours for it to fall off
Oh, but it's not pending..It's an authorization thing.."waiting on final amount from merchant"

I have received both my confirmation emails from FNL and NDC, but no money was taken out of my account..
If y'all are talking abt Fraud alerts, then the CC or bank will call you to verify before processing

I let the countdown run at Finishline.com

It eventually let me in twice and I was able to buy my pair and a friends

My boy just got through on finish line, keep tryin yall.

How's the quality on these for who got em already? 

500,000,000 x 185.00 = About 90,000,000 in revenue
sick.gif
500 million??

To all those who couldn't get a pair and are desperate for a pair - don't be an idiot and pay 450 on ebay today or something... wait a week or so till everyone gets their online orders in... prices will drop then, guaranteed, and your patience will pay off.
thats exactly what i've been saying. even waiting a couple of months. all those pairs on ebay and they will still be there in months and months. I know that there are sellers desperately trying to move those shoes, and soon as january rolls in they'll be beggin people to buy them

For everyone trying to get thru on FNL, clear your cache/cookies to get a clean browser. Or, try Google Chrome if you're in IE/Firefox

FOR THOSE OF US THAT ORDERED OFF NDC and AND USED PAYPAL. DOES YOUR PAYPAL TRANSACTION TO NIKE STILL SHOW PENDING?

Mine still hasn't gone completely through for some reason...

finishline still up = money held for almost a week because of the holiday & cancellation emails this time next week when you thought you were good

FNL very sketchy that they still have wild sizes left and you can add to cart.  Mass cancellations for sure. 
Highly doubt it with the way their site is set up... The countdown that constantly refreshes, prevents quick order/checkout, and prevents a lot of traffic from bombarding the site. They are notorious for canceling though. We will see I suppose.

500,000,000 x 185.00 = About 90,000,000 in revenue :x

500 million??
$92Mil is shared revenue between Nike, FA, FL, FNL, Champs, overseas retailers, and other mom and pop shops. Plus, that's assuming that all shoes were actually "sold", none were given on discount, and none had an inflated price from a retailer.

Nike makes the most of it since they sell to retailers at $95 (and probably only costs $12 to make) plus they sell directly to customers

Last edited:
copped two pair one from raffle from FL and one online at champs. quality is not too bad on the pair i picked up in store. just some weird creasing in the white midsole...kinda disapointed on this but what can you do?? everyone knows the JB quality has been declining so im not too worried on it

If those numbers are true, (500.000) I don't suggest no one grabbing more than two, watch how flooded the resell mkt gone be. So these cats showing 15 tickets and all that, you ain't gone see paper above retail. Trust that !! Maybe you won't grab 15 pair next time ! Sorry !!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom