Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got through on finishline, i have a hunch that the will will be cancelled.

All in all it was well worth the try

Was in court this morning so I couldn't cop. Oh well, I'll break out the space jams to help comfort myself.

Keep checking Finish Line. I'm at work now and a few co workers just bought pairs. I went through until the end, then stopped myself. :lol:

FINISHLINE TOO EASY IM SKEPTICAL....not even a slow down  and order 2 seperate times....i cant rely on this

Anybody have any advice or links to GS pairs? Just want one for my lil sis mr. jordan
ohwell.gif

with the help of my CC company, they called the UK and connected me to them and was able to get my order canceled on OS.

Line was crazy at DTLR in Ford City!!!! My connect couldnt hold my pairs but did let me get a 11.5. And I got a size 13 from NDC

So all together I got three, sold 2 and got my girl's brother a pair. None for myself. So Thunder IVs for me tomorrow or bust :D

So the credit card alerts I am getting from Finishline, do these transactions actually post to the card and then reverse or are they just authorization requests? Anyone know?

FINISHLINE TOO EASY IM SKEPTICAL....not even a slow down  and order 2 seperate times....i cant rely on this
Na I think its legit. After that initial rush, people must've given up. They only sold out of 7.5 and 15 I think. If you got a confirmation, you're almost certain (almost. they cancel orders). Wait for that shipping email and you're good

I'm not even gonna trip....as long as there's an online restock next week, I couldn't less about a release day miss.

So the credit card alerts I am getting from Finishline, do these transactions actually post to the card and then reverse or are they just authorization requests? Anyone know?
I'm not sure I just got a call from visa fraud alert I explained to them what happened and they said they'll take care of it...

Yes, can anyone answer too I am having the same problems.  Will be repped.

To all those who couldn't get a pair and are desperate for a pair - don't be an idiot and pay 450 on ebay today or something... wait a week or so till everyone gets their online orders in... prices will drop then, guaranteed, and your patience will pay off.

Got my pairs at NTNYC went perfect and smooth.

Maddddddddd people lined up to cop gs sizes though so they prob gone

You mean the pending ones? They just show up and hold an amount. If you didn't get a confirmation on an order, then the pending charge will fall off. FNL rep told me up to 72 hours for it to fall off

Back
Top Bottom