Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Wait...

You guys think the Columbias--an all white shoe with hints of ice blue-- is a SUMMER shoe? (opposed to winter)

Yeah, OK.

Finishline emailed me saying I have a pair in my cart and to finish up. Everytime I click on the link provided it takes me to a countdown but when I search up finishline there is not countdown. They Trollin aren't they? I'm trying to get my cousin a pair. Or can I call customer service? Thanks
trollin theyve sold out already

Nike adjusted my total price :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I think I'm throwing in the towel.  Been hunting high and low over the net since 8 and no dice.  Between the piss poor servers of all the websites and the Finish Line cancellation, I think I'm done.  LS won't/didn't load so I assume they are done as well.  There was a restock at UPT but they relisted at 325 bucks........Madness.......

trollin theyve sold out already
He's actually not trollin. FNL does send out emails if you were logged in and closed the browser when you had items in your cart. I've gotten that same email before with the DB9s. But of course, you're right- they're all sold out so he'll just log into an empty cart.

In line to pick up my pair at NTLA.

Why the hell is there a line??

And why the hell do they have the Black door open just to tell you to go around to the front????

It is bringing back a few memories though. Lol.

Anyone that used to come back in the day remember those 3 spoiled *** kids with their dad that would come out???

Last edited:
Alright bro I had the same problem yesterday with a UK site.

If you received an error and you still got charged you will get a refund. If you typed in your info and it was an error and you tried let's say 2x and you got billed 2x and you got confirmed your 3rd time you will only be billed once.  The other two times you will receive your money back because it got declined.  Your cc company should take care of it.

Lots of problems with cc's nowadays.
My CC company took care of the other 7 charges (10 total
sick.gif
)..I still have 3 pending charges and my CC company told me to confirm with FNL if they will honor my order(s) first before getting a refund through my CC.  I'll give FNL a call tonight..

Right on for the response, Anderson and repped
smokin.gif

My pops is out in NTLA he offered to get em for me while I'm at work. Hope they don't give him some bs since the only difference in our names is I'm a Jr.

Back
Top Bottom