Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Picked up my size 10 at Finishline and my brothers size 10 at Champs...After wearing them in the house for an hour I really wish I got a 10.5 for myself because the 10 is too snug on my feet. Guess its better than not getting any at all.
Yeah I just tried on my 11, and they are snug on the toes, selling the size 11 to my friend and keeping the size 11.5 instead. Sad to see them go, I have 3 boxes on my desk at work right now and people are just wondering what the hell I am doing. 

Oh well. 

Congrats to all who copped. Some people just dont know how to act in public. I hope all those dirty mofos get theirs (SOON).

anyone get any email confirm from footasylum? I have not got anything, emailed them got no response. Normally I would not care, but I was charged so I do . 

I'm waiting on them too...status is still stated "in picking".

At this point, I hope they cancel the order since I got my pair on NDC and don't want to get hit with the custom fees.

They need to release a mid/high version of these 
nthat.gif

Or just drop these 

Livestock Canada playing games with people lol...

There was never a link to purchase

Got 2 pairs off NDC (14 for my boy and 11.5 for my cousin).. I needed an 11 smh

Finish Line release went so smooth. The online bit was buggy as hell, but I'm glad the release worked out. Loooooooove my pair.

ntsm was a quick pickup but man ntla must think ppl dont work or something with letting only 5 ppl at a time. and why do fools not buying step aside instead of holding up the line. damn dad and his 2 teenage kids go while only one of them ends up buying. wasting my time
mean.gif

Livestock Canada playing games with people lol...
There was never a link to purchase
Got 2 pairs off NDC (14 for my boy and 11.5 for my cousin).. I needed an 11 smh

Saw that. They're lying through their teeth. Tough to support a local store when they pull stuff like this. I know a couple of dudes who work there too. Not their finest moment.

There were no restocks on the Concords except for the FNL one on Cyber Monday.

QFT...will see some pairs pop up randomly with returns or orders that don't go through...plus stock consolidation if there are any stray pairs out there.

But magically pairs will reappear at the All Star game in Feb like the Concords did for the game in Orlando last year

Back
Top Bottom