Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I was able to pick up a size 10(size I needed) on top of the size 9 I had ordered early, was at nordstrom in stonestown form 11pm to 7:30am, It went fairly smooth and wasnt as crazy as concord release, people were still trying to cut and **** tho, and cops had to keep coming and telling others to stop making line infront of nordstrom(we had to make a line outside of nordstrom property) the mall cops and police made it so much smoother so props out to the mall cops for doing there thing and keeping everything koo.Hopefully everybody was able to get a pair and didnt have to deal with drama.

I hope so because I have the confirmation and order number but I have nothing under my order status under my FL account. 
same.  nothing showing up in my acct but i have the confirmation emails.  hopefully it goes thru and shows up in my acct soon

Sad News from Houston
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Depu...tempt-to-steal-tennis-shoes--184460931.html??
HOUSTON – A robbery involving Air Jordan tennis shoes ended with a man shot in the head and his car crashed into a house Friday in northwest Harris County, deputies said.
It happened around 10:45 a.m. in the 1700 block of Plumwood.
Investigators said two men were coming home from buying the new Air Jordan tennis shoes from Greenspoint Mall when they were attacked in their driveway. Multiple shots were fired and after the driver was shot in the head.
His car ended up crashing into the side of a house on Plumwood, rupturing a gas line. Residents were evacuated as it took two hours for Centerpoint Energy to shut off the gas.
The man was rushed to the hospital. There was no word on his condition.
The suspects got away, leaving the tennis shoe bag sitting on the sidewalk.
The Harris County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the shooting.
Wow, dudes followed him home. Sad
frown.gif

I just got this in an email from Nike after trying to get the 15% off on my pair. I did it through live chat. I don't know if its worth the hassle of trying again through either online or on the phone. 
ohwell.gif
 I'm happy I got my pair though.

won a pair at champs doing the raffle, should have gone a half size up they fit kinda snug.

Last edited:
Anybody notice how sturdy these are? I thought my Bred 4s were tanks... but no, I think I could actually hoop in these.

Not that I would... These are only seeing the light of day in Vegas next week
nerd.gif
Be careful I can see some early 90's type getting snatch out your shoes stuff happening with these shoes. I was in the store check the size tags on mine and 4 dudes can in, I dipped quick and I'm not the scary type, I just don't want the drama behind some shoes. Either getting hurt or killed, having to get a lawyer and pay bond, is not in my Christmas plans. So I'ma wait like 2 releases from now before I rock these publicly. The Thunder release, 9 restock and maybe one more. Let these cats feel better about missing out. 

I guess nike has caught on... Just call 3 times, got 3 diff reps and they all said that the code was posted on a Non-nike website and that it is now considered to be "fake" in NDC's system. FML should've called earlier...

Got a 2nd e-mail last night from size?.co, I opened it like :rolleyes

But it was a confirmation and info verification e-mail :smokin

Slept in this morning til' 11:30, no dealing with crazies. Feels good man

Sad News from Houston

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Depu...tempt-to-steal-tennis-shoes--184460931.html??

HOUSTON – A robbery involving Air Jordan tennis shoes ended with a man shot in the head and his car crashed into a house Friday in northwest Harris County, deputies said.
Investigators said two men were coming home from buying the new Air Jordan tennis shoes from Greenspoint Mall when they were attacked in their driveway. Multiple shots were fired and after the driver was shot in the head.
His car ended up crashing into the side of a house on Plumwood, rupturing a gas line. Residents were evacuated as it took two hours for Centerpoint Energy to shut off the gas.
Crazy. Dudes just do not know how to act. Lost his life over some kicks. Cole World. RIP

Edit: Dude is still living. Hate to put death on him like that. But still, getting popped over some J's bruh. That's foul

Last edited:
Welp, I copped, so I'm done with this thread. On to the Fire Red 5 thread, then Royal 1s and then it's retirement. 
tired.gif

I feel old...

I guess nike has caught on... Just call 3 times, got 3 diff reps and they all said that the code was posted on a Non-nike website and that it is now considered to be "fake" in NDC's system. FML should've called earlier...

When some of you guys get your pairs cancelled for using this code..

Sad News from Houston
"Air Jordan tennis shoes."
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
 When did those release?

I just got this in an email from Nike after trying to get the 15% off on my pair. I did it through live chat. I don't know if its worth the hassle of trying again through either online or on the phone. :\  I'm happy I got my pair though.

HAHA at least we got proof that nike be lurking. :rofl:

Got a 2nd e-mail last night from size?.co, I opened it like :rolleyes

But it was a confirmation and info verification e-mail :smokin

Slept in this morning til' 11:30, no dealing with crazies. Feels good man

Wtf, I didn't get one of those. What else did it say?

Back
Top Bottom