Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

That awkward moment when your lady comes in with a fnl bag, see the Jordan logo, get excited. Only to open up to a nice shiny pair of team jordans... I hurt her feelings soo bad...

LOL not her fault ladies dont know the difference. They think all Jordans are the same.
I told my wife IIIs, Vs, VIs, VIIs, XIs and XIIIs are the real Jordans.

idk how to embed video on huddler
http://www.wfaa.com/news/consumer/H...es-at-Hulen-Mall-in-Fort-Worth-184419201.html
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1221hulenmall10mo.jpg

1221hm13mo.jpg

1221pspraytenmo.jpg

1221fwmallonemo.jpg
The old white lady in that video had me dying
roll.gif

Anyone have a clue when they'll come? I've been hearing that I should expect them later on Xmas week but does anyone know something I don't?
I talked to Nike today and they said that the overnight shipping would be here by the 24th (I'm in VA). The lady I spoke with on the phone earlier (to confirm I really got my shoes) said that they would leave on the 27th and arrive the 28th. So, I really don't have a definite answer.

Santa Monica was easy, but it looks like someone tried on my pair!!!!! Didn't notice 'til I got back to work since I work a bit away from there. HEATED :smh:

This run was kind of insane as even the toddler sizes went quick. Ridiculous.

Doubt that these will be restocked at midnight, but if anyone knows that they will be, what sites?

Will this be the end of Finishline? I think we can all agree that they take the cake for worst handling of an online release. And thats saying a lot.

got lucky with two different websites on this sneaker i never thought i was gonna even get my hands on period

feeling blessed

Last edited:
Damn! Hulen Mall is where I cop from a lot of the time...luckily not this time! Can't believe its making news on NT haha

Back
Top Bottom