Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Don't forget your shirts www.DNA304.com , use code ICYSOLE to save 10% and get free shipping. :smokin

Usual cornball shirts :rofl:

I tried my hardest on this release & still struck out, lose at raffles, lose at tickets, lose at finishline draft, lost at camping out, this dude on CG list sitting on his 400 price tag...this ish makes me not want to buy jordans anymore. I gotta call from FTL saying I won the Thunder IVs, but after the frustration of today I dont think i;ll be picking up Js for awhile...

Just logged into my FNL account to check order status and there is no sign of my order
I saw FNL reply to someone and they said it takes a while for the order status to update. They also said if you got order confirmation you should be good. We will see though since it is FNL.

Someone actually buys those? They look like stuff you get outside the stadium after a game for $3

LMAO ! I was thinking the exact same thing, just didn't say nothing till I saw your comment and literally laughed out loud. My next thought was who would rock that ? Who ? Really ? C'mon tho ? Wouldn't for free. They got way to many other nice options to work with that.

i remember when copping space jams and cool greys nike gave free next day shipping. i copped the concords in person last year so i dont know if they did the same. can anyone chime in to say if they did? just wondering if we will get free next day shipping for this release.

They're Black and Red Spacecords dawggie.
You're not doing it right,  Black and Red Mickey Mouse'!
roll.gif

On the real tho, shipping confirmation says they'll be here next year 1/2/13. Between the holiday and the weekends it's gonna be a long wait..

Last edited:
Will this be the end of Finishline? I think we can all agree that they take the cake for worst handling of an online release. And thats saying a lot.

Nah, cause next release we will all be right back on there...and their in person service is great. To be honest, I don't mind their server blockout with the countdown...the delay is how some people got in and got their pair.

The old white lady in that video had me dying :rofl:

LMAO, you caught that to bro. I was on the floor when she came in to it, she a cute old lady. Lol !! She came for her daily walk around the mall, was like I think I'll go home. lMFAO !!

I tried my hardest on this release & still struck out, lose at raffles, lose at tickets, lose at finishline draft, lost at camping out, this dude on CG list sitting on his 400 price tag...this ish makes me not want to buy jordans anymore. I gotta call from FTL saying I won the Thunder IVs, but after the frustration of today I dont think i;ll be picking up Js for awhile...

SUCKS FOR YOU THE JORDAN RETRO BREAD 4S ARE EVERYWHERE IN PHILLY GS SIZES ONLY THO

The end of Finishline? Lol

Y'all serious? Bc you couldn't get your Breds they are gonna file for chapter 7 next week

Just checked my areas Craigslist to see what prices people are asking and I found alot of DS heat for the low, I never knew people in my area were dropping them on there.. Just got Cavs 4's for $180, Bred 4's for $160, and meeting up for Playoff 12's for $120 later on...... Now passing on Thunder 4's.. :pimp:

Man im straight jelous saw a pair of Cavs'4 on CL in atlanta and i get this slightly used tho not my size thats bull non DS 300 cavs 4's ATL has the worst sneaker culture in america hands down Bumkins

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/clo/3494232095.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom