Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

If he struck out 10, im like
0 for 30

Now i know a uk12 is a us13

I just want one sz13

U would think an old school nter would get a lil help from the 5 pair dudes

Zyzzz- when are you getting a pair... C'mon man...:smh:. You need to be patient with sage pay man...

Congrats zyzz! Hope your pair doesn't get cancelled. On the other hand, I'm still waiting for my FNL pair to be shipped. Still hoping its not cancelled.

Last edited:
giving up on WG. clicked add to car too many times. i ended up with like 4 pairs in my cart. theyre doing strictly 1 pair per customer. taking forever to take the 3 pairs out of my cart. lol

IM SO ANGRY... MY BANK ACCOUNT WOULDNT AUTHORIZE THE F'ING PAYMENT............ >: >: >:

anybody think there is gonna be a restock on these..eastbay..footlocker etc?..the public are hypebeasts!
We do not have any information available at this time on a restock.

How reliable is eastbay? I went thru and got a thank you for your order email with order number. I hope my order doesn't get cancel. 
I think I just score a size 9 on eastbay. Got it in my cart and went through the whole order process. Got a confirmation number and everything. But the balance on the confirmation screen was zero. But I go into my order history and it shows it there and says waiting for order approval. I am hoping this means i got it. I also got my credit card alert already for the amount.
I hope my credit card really cleared from a euro site mix up with that fraud detection. If I get a order confirmation email from eastbay means I'm good and my credit card approved right?
If you would more information regarding your order status, please send us a private message with your order number and customer number so we are able to look into this further for you at that time.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

IM SO ANGRY... MY BANK ACCOUNT WOULDNT AUTHORIZE THE F'ING PAYMENT............
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
What do you mean your bank account won't authorize it.

It should be like that until the shoes are shipped out than NDC or whoever you purchased from takes the money out of your account.

Comes out to $218.36 If you order through paypal. Some credit card companies might be a little more or less.

bank of america declined my ish on WG, now im paying with paypal and HOPEFULLY it will go through. struck out HARD on r/d so hopefully this works

hold up, someone help me out here. just payed through paypal, got an email confirmation from paypal but Wellgosh is showing

"[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Not all products are available in the requested quantity"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]am i screwed? should i pay again? cause i already got charged on paypal?[/color]

Back
Top Bottom