Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

got my size UK10/US11 order total was also £131.58...but was charged $218.36 anybody get the same?
I just checked my account

Hahaha
Not after the way you've been crying in this thread.

Really? As if that really would matter? Been trying so damn hard to get these, and nothing.

Hey "crying" cuz i cant get one pair...... Never thought it would come to this.

I guess hating resellers and people who "arent resellers the just buy to make their pairs cheaper" is crying,,,,,, sure

If they resold for 250, i wouldnt have a prob. But nobody gonna let these slide for that. Not til next month maybe

it literally took me about 20 re-trys and 30 minutes to get through on wellgosh but ended up getting email confirmation so hope it goes through.. and it ended up being 131 euros which is cheaper than retail.. Is that normal?

Was able to help another person out .. now i'm done!! my nerves are bad .. this release has been a headache for me.. not getting my pairs trying to help everybody else get a pair.. time to relax now F that!  no more help 
laugh.gif

Second pair, third pair,
Wheres my confirmation ? wheres my number? when r they coming?
And to those saying theyre easy?
Easy is going online and buying them 5 minutes after they drop
Easy is not spending three hours adding to cart
Or havig finishline cancel 6 credit card attwmpts and refund your paypal three times by 10, and yet others are getting right in
Yeah. So easy

word bro... OG Nter here who was able to cop multiple pairs not def not bragging on here. i must say my wife and i put in a ton of work to get the pairs i got. footlocker raffles, finish line draft, spending the whole day refreshing twitter for the niketown rsvp, spending 9pm - 7am on my computer for online release. you also have to multiply the time spent x 2 for two people. must say it wasn't easy but for those that tried and put in time and still didn't get at least one pair... must've been bad luck which is entirely possible. hope you get a pair bro :smile:

it literally took me about 20 re-trys and 30 minutes to get through on wellgosh but ended up getting email confirmation so hope it goes through.. and it ended up being 131 euros which is cheaper than retail.. Is that normal?

131euro is not cheaper that retail its around USD 218

Damn I just see a size 8 UK for WG. Still on the hunt for my one pair this xmas haha, any nters can help out, id appreciate it.

Hahaha
Really? As if that really would matter? Been trying so damn hard to get these, and nothing.
Hey "crying" cuz i cant get one pair...... Never thought it would come to this.
I guess hating resellers and people who "arent resellers the just buy to make their pairs cheaper" is crying,,,,,, sure
If they resold for 250, i wouldnt have a prob. But nobody gonna let these slide for that. Not til next month maybe
I understand that you are upset because you don't want to pay a high markup.

There are other people in this thread who also feel the same way, but they don't come across as having the same "crybaby" attitude as you. If this thread was the NBA, you'd be Kobe Bryant.

its 131 gbp as in british pounds.

anybody get shipping confirmation from well gosh? i ordered mine thursday around 8pm? i called them he said my orders all good but it still says processing?

I called fnl this morning because my order is still in the "processing" status & they told me that my order did go through and it will be shipped soon. I ordered from fnl mobile around 8:55am yesterday. (If this info helps anyone out)

Back
Top Bottom