Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

OS had their pairs available almost the whole day. Since they released them at midnight or so in pst til the release of the pairs in the states.
People should just pay the crazy price before the US release to guarantee a pair before. If they successfully get them at retail here, then cancel the UK orders.
That's what I did with OS. Able to grab a pair on NDC and FTL.

went 8/8 pairs RSVP @ Nike Las Vegas.
nthat.gif

I was camping at my spot which is in a downtown area.....and we all witnessed a hit and run. Drunk dude ran over a girl, windshield shattered, and he booked it. Police are still there and everyone is just traumatized. My homie went to get interrogated and its real silent here.

Really made me think about how thankful we all should be for having the opportunity to wake up healthy every morning because that could've been your mother, cousin, or daughter. She's in critical condition.
When you go pick up your pairs guys please have this woman in her thoughts.
*This had nothing to do with the release of the shoes.

it was on the news
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/12/21/2-pedestrians-injured-in-fullerton-hit-and-run-crash/

To the people who've ordered from Nike and Finishline in the past :
When they deliver your package, is it signature confirmation or they just leave it on your doorstep?
And do the packages come with a big logo on the side or do they leave it blank?
I have a bad feeling about my stuff getting stolen!

Leave at steps. If you call them and request a sig, then they add them.
I just did that with footaction, because I had my home address on the ship instead of work.

Won an 8.5 at NTLasVegas but my home girl wasn't able to pick them up yesterday since she was at work
frown.gif
-1. Then I RSVP'd in Vegas again today and rescued my pair back! +1 #Win. Feels good to be from NY and always win in Vegas!
happy.gif

However, I struck out in my hometown(NTNYC) for the RE-RSVP but thankfully I won a 8 here yesterday.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Well, struck out at NTSM. Guess it just wasn't meant to happen. Have never really been so upset about a release before, but these are a different story. Just wanted 1 pair :frown:

My WG order still says processing too. Didn't someone say their order got cancelled earlier in the thread? I think if ours were getting cancelled, it would've happened by now

Back
Top Bottom