Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

any confirmations from NTSM?
nerd.gif

after 45 min on hold with FNL dude checked both my oreder numbers and the orders are good and should ship out monday. No tracking number yet but he said they were go to go.
smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin:D:pimp:
Congrats bruh! I had to sit on hold yesterday for 50 minutes with them to correct an address error on one of my orders. It's a pain.

To the people who've ordered from Nike and Finishline in the past :

When they deliver your package, is it signature confirmation or they just leave it on your doorstep?

And do the packages come with a big logo on the side or do they leave it blank?

I have a bad feeling about my stuff getting stolen!

Really not trying to sit on this size 10.. been contacting boutiques all over asking if they could help me with a size swap for a 12, no luck so far.. Need a Christmas miracle

When they deliver your package, is it signature confirmation or they just leave it on your doorstep?

leave on doorstep unless you state you need signature. Nike box is plain with no markings but FNL says Finishline on the side

Finishline (delivered by UPS) just leaves it at your doorstep, no signature confirmation. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom